New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,227 times)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruits!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 22, 2015, 02:54:48 PM
Better late then ever :)I love Alien 3 and Predator 2 (hence the name CITY HUNTER) And i live in Oxford so in the future i would like to work in Rebellion.

Are you interested in game design then?

I've been to Rebellion once - twas pretty cool.  :)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 23, 2015, 07:29:52 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 22, 2015, 02:54:48 PM
Better late then ever :)I love Alien 3 and Predator 2 (hence the name CITY HUNTER) And i live in Oxford so in the future i would like to work in Rebellion.

Are you interested in game design then?

I've been to Rebellion once - twas pretty cool.  :)
I am and i am hoping to be doing to something around that area(what did you learn in Film studies) and how did you go to Rebellion do they do tours or something like that.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 22, 2015, 04:11:48 PM
Welcome CITY HUNTER, enjoy! It's a fun place to be here.
Defintly the BEST community websites ever funny i found out about this when i was on zenopedia and there was a link to this website.

thanatos86

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 22, 2015, 09:01:29 AM
Welcome aboard, thanatos. Pleasure to have you aboard. Don't worry, I like Alien 3 too.  :P I love all the first 3 equally.

One of our mods, Omegamorph, is also Italian. What books did they release?

thank u so much!

they released:
Earth Hive
Nightmare Asylum
Harvest
and the novelization

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 23, 2015, 01:43:40 PM
I am and i am hoping to be doing to something around that area(what did you learn in Film studies) and how did you go to Rebellion do they do tours or something like that.

It was for a studio tour and preview for Aliens vs. Predator 2010 for the website.

Film Studios was a long time ago for me. Learnt...film studies. Not really sure what else to say. lol Did production and everything. Never ended up doing it though.

Quote from: thanatos86 on Jun 23, 2015, 02:44:26 PM
thank u so much!

they released:
Earth Hive
Nightmare Asylum
Harvest
and the novelization

That's really odd they'd not do Female War!!!

FreeFacehugz

Ello ello ello. Just HAD to sign up to talk to anyone about Alien5 (and maybe some Fallout4). Nobody else seems to understand  :-\

Free Facehugs for everyone!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome aboard!  No one ever understands! Hopefully we'll start seeing more news over the next few months.

Marauder82

Hello there!

I'm Marauder82 and I'm totally new to this forum... I'm 33 years old and I live in Rome, I absolutely love the Alien and Predator movies  :)
I think that it will be nice to stay here with all the others.

Have a nice day and feel free to ask whatever you want to  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome, Marauder! Always nice to see new blood!  ;D If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask any of the moderators. Make sure you have a look around the main website and check the front page for new news often. And if you haven't already - we're also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/avpgalaxy

Enjoy!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Marauder82 on Jul 06, 2015, 10:01:51 AM
Hello there!

I'm Marauder82 and I'm totally new to this forum... I'm 33 years old and I live in Rome, I absolutely love the Alien and Predator movies  :)
I think that it will be nice to stay here with all the others.

Have a nice day and feel free to ask whatever you want to  ;)

Bon journo! Welcome :)

Whiskeybrewer

Heya Guys, I'm new here, just wanted to say hello and sign up for duty lol. Have a good one

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 09, 2015, 02:15:13 PM
Heya Guys, I'm new here, just wanted to say hello and sign up for duty lol. Have a good one

Welcome to the crew! I look forward to hearing more about you!

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 09, 2015, 02:15:13 PM
Good to see you here vodkabrewer( ;)sorry bad joke)

ihugfaces

hi,

i'm ihugfaces.  i'm huge fan of the site and have been for years, just never signed up.  with the recent buzz about prometheus 2 and alien 5 I figured it would be good to join to get haps on whats coming for this fantastic sci-fi universe!

thanks for having me!

vilupan

vilupan

hi I'm new just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm a big Alien and Predator fan. Thought I'd join up and see what it's all about. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed