New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,508 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Skidos on May 05, 2015, 11:30:32 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for having me. Really loved the Alien and Predator. Turning 42 year old and loving Alien Isolation to the bone!! Next, I hope to get Force Feedback for my Novint Falcon gamecontroller. Take care Steve

Hi Steve, happy to have you here! Be sure to ask a mod if you have any questions :)

SiFyQueen

Hi there guys!  My name's Jessi, I'm 21 years old and a massive fan of the Alien series (and I'm one of the fans who actually loved Prometheus too lol) I like to play video games, write and roleplay, cosplay and my ambition in life is to be a professional author and actress :) I love chatting and making new friends. Thanks for having me on the forum.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the board! Always a pleasure to meet a new fan. And don't worry about Prometheus, there's some people out there who do like it.  :P

SiFyQueen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 18, 2015, 09:17:36 PM
Welcome to the board! Always a pleasure to meet a new fan. And don't worry about Prometheus, there's some people out there who do like it.  :P

Thank you for the welcome :) I'm quite new to forums, I wish I'd discovered them sooner really but better late than never! :P I see a lot of negative reviews about Prometheus so I thought I'd try and make a light joke about it haha I actually really loved it myself. :) Thanks again for the welcome, I'm looking forward to making some friends who love the Alien fandom!

Corporal Hicks

There's certainly plenty of fellow Alien fans here! And don't worry about the late join, we've been around long enough and we're not going anywhere either.

Джейк

Greetings AVPGalaxy,

I'm Jake. I'm kind of an analog guy in a digital world and a big fan of the Alien and Predator franchises. I grew up with them and I wanted to find a place to share my love of these films with other fans. I figure there's no better place than an AVP forum. I've been checking this site out for a while and it seems like just the place. Very much looking forward to discussing stuff with you guys!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Jake! We always have room for another fan! You'll find plenty of people here to share your love and chat to! Any questions, feel free to message a mod!

Warzi

Warzi

Hello Aliens and Predators.....
my name is Uwe,I live in Germany, 46 years old,I am a dink ( doubble income,no kids)
On my seach for a Xenomorph costume I found this forum.Because my english is not heat good,I walk slow in the forum.
But I found the costume in the US and I got it last week.
I hope to find out, how to post pic`s in this forum :-) so you will see my costume soon.

If in this forum are people they have the same costume please let me know your working tips :-)

regard
Uwe

Corporal Hicks

Welcome Uwe/Warzi! Can't say I've ever heard of dink before. Congrats on the suit! I don't think we have too many costumers on site but feel free to get a thread up when you get chance and let us see yours! You can upload pictures by using the Attachments and other options bit under the dialogue box when you're replying or creating a new thread.

Warzi

Warzi

Hey C. H. thanks for Wellcome me in the forum.Will try to post when the costum in done.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Warzi on May 27, 2015, 06:48:44 AM
Hello Aliens and Predators.....
my name is Uwe,I live in Germany, 46 years old,I am a dink ( doubble income,no kids)
On my seach for a Xenomorph costume I found this forum.Because my english is not heat good,I walk slow in the forum.
But I found the costume in the US and I got it last week.
I hope to find out, how to post pic`s in this forum :-) so you will see my costume soon.

If in this forum are people they have the same costume please let me know your working tips :-)

regard
Uwe

Double income and no kids? Someone has his priorities in order 8) welcome!

thanatos86

thanatos86

Hello Alien/Predator fans!
Im new here, im Giacomo ( Jamez ), im from Italy and i ve been a big big fan of the Alien series since i was a little child!
Im so excited about the new movies and im planning to get close to the Predator Universe beside the AvP movies ;)

Btw i hope to have a great time here ;)

what i can say?
My fav movie is Alien 3, i know a lot of people doesnt like it but i think that movie is a masterpiece, the atmosphere is so dark and everything is without hope, i love so much the relegious theme of the movie and to me it was a perfect end for a trilogy.
And my fav characters of the whole franchise are Ripley ( got a crush on her when i was young lol ) and Vasquez :)
too bad in Italy they released only 3 books ( except the novelizations ) and im buyin the comics in english, the omnibus volumes.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome aboard, thanatos. Pleasure to have you aboard. Don't worry, I like Alien 3 too.  :P I love all the first 3 equally.

One of our mods, Omegamorph, is also Italian. What books did they release?

THE CITY HUNTER

Better late then ever :)I love Alien 3 and Predator 2 (hence the name CITY HUNTER) And i live in Oxford so in the future i would like to work in Rebellion.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome CITY HUNTER, enjoy! It's a fun place to be here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed