New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,019 times)

jacdan1

jacdan1

Hi.

I'm Jack and ive been an A/P/AVP fan since I was a teenager. I've recently started collecting the books and comics and I've started working on an AVP timeline.

TechNoir

TechNoir

Thanks for the warm welcome guys 8)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TechNoir on Feb 22, 2015, 12:30:20 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 20, 2015, 08:34:58 AM
The MCM ones? I don't like MCM Expos. Never seem to have anyone of interest.

To be honest they are a bit of let down guest wise, there hasn't been anyone decent since Michael Biehn in 2012, I should be purchasing my ticket fo Sheffield next week, I cant wait!

If you see someone wearing an AvPGalaxy shirt/hoody, come say hi!

Welcome to all our other new members as well. Always a pleasure to welcome more to the fold.

TechNoir

TechNoir

Just got my ticket for the Saturday so I'll be sure to keep a look out for you  8)

Rascal

Rascal

Hi all,

I just recently stumbled upon the site/forum, though I've been a fan of both franchises since I first watched Alien at about 8 yrs old (my parents are therefore to blame for my warped mind!).

Just starting to pick up a few collectables, figures, etc, and hoping to find some like minded fans here.

Looking forward to getting to know you all  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: TechNoir on Feb 23, 2015, 07:11:17 PM
Just got my ticket for the Saturday so I'll be sure to keep a look out for you  8)

Mine is the Saturday too so you might see me wandering around.  :)

Welcome to the fold, Rascal! Always nice to see new blood.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rascal on Feb 23, 2015, 08:24:46 PM
Hi all,

I just recently stumbled upon the site/forum, though I've been a fan of both franchises since I first watched Alien at about 8 yrs old (my parents are therefore to blame for my warped mind!).

Just starting to pick up a few collectables, figures, etc, and hoping to find some like minded fans here.

Looking forward to getting to know you all  ;D

Welcome Rascal! :)

Rascal

Rascal

Thanks for the welcome!
Nice to find a Forum that hasn't been dead for months and people actually get on and use it! :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Rascal on Feb 24, 2015, 08:50:28 PM
Thanks for the welcome!
Nice to find a Forum that hasn't been dead for months and people actually get on and use it! :)

Don't you worry about that. We've been alive for over decade. Not going anywhere.  :)

ash9426

ash9426

Hi everyone!

I was lurking the forum for quite a while now (registerd back in 2012), I found some great info here and I really enjoy all the discussions. Of course I'm an Alien series fanatic ;) I love the first two, I was disappointed in A3 back when I saw it in '92 but it grew on me over the years (and Fincher became my favorite director of all time). I can't explain it but I also like Resurrection ;D I'm not to fond of Prometheus, hated it when it premiered, but I'm over it now. Looking forward to what Blomkamp does with the series.

As for Predator series, I like part 1 and 2. First AvP is OK, the second one is bad. Predators is OK'eish but forgettable.

Anyway, I hope to stick around and be more active :)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome! Don't be afraid to get stuck in with all the Alienkamp discussions!

Multinacho8

Hello, I'm new here as well!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Multinacho8! Enjoy your stay :)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruits!

Leeta

Leeta

Greetings, I am lurker turned member. I am fan of Alien, Aliens, and Prometheus. I even like AvP and Aliens 3.  :o
I also enjoyed Predator, Predator 2, and Predators. But my favorite characters out of them all have to be Ripley and Shaw.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed