New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,083 times)

Newt66

Newt66

Hey AVP Galaxy,

My name is Newt66; I'm 25 and live in Denver. I've been an Alien and Predator fan since I can remember; I've watched all the movies over a million times and read most novels and comic books. I pretty much nerd out to any Alien/predator Memorabilia. Looking forward to Prometheus 2 and the comic reboot taking place in the fall. If you can quote any Alien/Predator movie and like chicken wings we're pretty much best friends  ;) . Excited to join the Forum!

meshuggah

Greetings all, I've been lurking these halls for quite some time.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: meshuggah on Apr 02, 2014, 04:03:33 AM
Greetings all, I've been lurking these halls for quite some time.

Finally reinforcements  ;)

meshuggah

;)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

BANE

BANE

Holy shit, Rong brought his wife in to destroy us all.

I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY!!

augofett

augofett

Hi!
My name is Pablo, I like Predator, Predator 2 and Predators most.
I´m member at the RPF, and for a couple of years I´ve been trying a Royce costume replica, as accurate as possible.

Amaterasu

Hai Pablo.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: BANE on Apr 02, 2014, 04:58:02 PM

I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY!!

she totes wouldn't slum it and come down here to this level... certainly not to fraternize with rangas such as urself  :P

Aspie

Aspie

IT'S CARROT ISNT IT RONG

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Rong on Apr 03, 2014, 04:08:47 AM
Quote from: BANE on Apr 02, 2014, 04:58:02 PM

I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY!!

she totes wouldn't slum it and come down here to this level... certainly not to fraternize with rangas such as urself  :P
Obviously lies.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: augofett on Apr 03, 2014, 02:12:21 AM
Hi!
I´m member at the RPF, and for a couple of years I´ve been trying a Royce costume replica, as accurate as possible.

Welcome Pablo! Enjoy your stay here and don't mind the nutters you might run into :P

Amaterasu

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 03, 2014, 01:24:32 PM
Quote from: augofett on Apr 03, 2014, 02:12:21 AM
Hi!

Welcome Pablo! Enjoy your stay here and don't mind the nutters you might run into :P

Nutters? We is not nutters..  :laugh: ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Everyone except you, my dear Amaterasu ;)

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Greetings! I'm Mr. Sin, an avid ALIEN fan and husband/father. I don't generally join forums, but this site seems extremely up to date on all things ALIEN related, so it seemed worth the time to join the community.

Not sure what to share as I don't know the demographic. I can tell you what I don't value, of course, at the risk of sounding curmudgeonly.

I don't appreciate rudeness, any opinion that cannot at least be partially supported by a verifiable factual piece of data, and lastly, I don't engage in online spats (the physical community which one associates is rude enough).

So that is myself! Glad to meet you all!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed