New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,577 times)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

ExpHurtFan

Hiya Alien and Predator fans!
:D
My name is ClumpyExpert and I am 16.
I go on IMDB 24/7 and I am sure I'll be on this website for a long time too.
;)  8)
Too be honest, the Alien franchise is my favourite, especially the first one!
I have watch Prometheous for the millionth time (not really, just like 2nd or 3rd th time) and I go to say...I CANT WAIT FOR 2015 FOR PROMETHEOUS 2, so excited!
I've heard around that Ridley Scott and James Cameron were talking about Alien 5, but Fox said nope your gonna make an avp sequal... :(
Anyway...Ridley Scott is a Legend! :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Good day to you Clumpy and welcome! :)

DCMatt21

DCMatt21

Hey I'm DCMatt, I already knew a few members of the forum through other chats and decided to finally join

RazorSlash

Quote from: DCMatt21 on Mar 30, 2014, 05:38:02 AM
Hey I'm DCMatt, I already knew a few members of the forum through other chats and decided to finally join
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITD1tqXDII#ws

Moogle

Moogle

Slash, no.

Aspie

Aspie

WHO IS ZOOM

Amaterasu

Slash, wtf is that..

DCMatt21

DCMatt21

Zoom is another person that RazorSlash brought a long time ago. He's just existed and never said anything.

Nightmare Asylum

Razor is summoning an army. We have to strengthen up our own forces, I say!

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I'll lead the Air Force in our eventual assault.

LastSonofWhat

Figured I'd post here. Though I'm not new. I used to frequent this site when I started high school, well into my Sophomore year. I drifted away for a while and found other boards, Reddit and 4chan. I no longer visit 4chan, though I still Reddit. I came back here to discuss the Alien series and the Worlds Finest thread. Browsing around, I remembered why I liked it here, so I'm back. Hi guys.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah, we're pretty f**king awesome here.

Amaterasu

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 31, 2014, 03:25:46 AM
Yeah, we're pretty f**king awesome here.

Damn straight.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: LastSonofWhat on Mar 31, 2014, 03:22:35 AM
Figured I'd post here. Though I'm not new. I used to frequent this site when I started high school, well into my Sophomore year. I drifted away for a while and found other boards, Reddit and 4chan. I no longer visit 4chan, though I still Reddit. I came back here to discuss the Alien series and the Worlds Finest thread. Browsing around, I remembered why I liked it here, so I'm back. Hi guys.

Welcome back! I think you'll find us more enjoyable than 4chan.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed