New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,875 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Toxin, happy to have you :)

Toxin

Thanks Doom... Is it okay if I call you Doom?

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Toxin on Jan 10, 2014, 06:21:11 AM
Howdy y'all... I'm Toxin. I live in rural Nebraska and I'm 17. I love the Alien franchise and I'm pumped about Alien: Isolation (that's what brought me here in the first place.) I'm a nice guy with a sick (but a good) sense of humor, and I often go out of line sometimes. I'll apologize ahead of time because it's bound to happen. I'm also pretty lazy unless is something I want to do. I LOVE sports and I always will. If you get the chance to talk to me It'll probably be about sports or the Alien franchise. I hate how AVP portrays the aliens, but I'll watch it if I'm bored. I liked Prometheus, but it's pretty confusing. (Although I can't wait to see more of the Deacon Alien). There ya have it, some stuff about me and my personality.

Anyways, see y'all around
                          -Toxin
Welcome Toxin! Who are your favorite teams/players?

Toxin

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 10, 2014, 07:32:14 PM
Howdy y'all... I'm Toxin. I live in rural Nebraska and I'm 17. I love the Alien franchise and I'm pumped about Alien: Isolation (that's what brought me here in the first place.) I'm a nice guy with a sick (but a good) sense of humor, and I often go out of line sometimes. I'll apologize ahead of time because it's bound to happen. I'm also pretty lazy unless is something I want to do. I LOVE sports and I always will. If you get the chance to talk to me It'll probably be about sports or the Alien franchise. I hate how AVP portrays the aliens, but I'll watch it if I'm bored. I liked Prometheus, but it's pretty confusing. (Although I can't wait to see more of the Deacon Alien). There ya have it, some stuff about me and my personality.

-Toxin

Im madly in love with the Denver Broncos... They have and always will be my favorite NFL team. Demaryius Thomas is currently my favorite player. For NBA I like the Cavaliers w/ Kyrie Irving being my favorite. For college football I like the Nebraska Cornhuskers. For college basketball I like North Carolina, with James M Mcadoo being my favorite. And last but not least I like the Atlanta Braves for baseball with J Upton being my favorite player.

Aspie

Quote from: Toxin on Jan 10, 2014, 10:15:25 PM

-Toxin

Im madly in love with the Denver Broncos... They have and always will be my favorite NFL team. Demaryius Thomas is currently my favorite player. For NBA I like the Cavaliers w/ Kyrie Irving being my favorite. For college football I like the Nebraska Cornhuskers. For college basketball I like North Carolina, with James M Mcadoo being my favorite. And last but not least I like the Atlanta Braves for baseball with J Upton being my favorite player.

RAMS AND ROCKETS, toxin.

Rams and Rockets.

Toxin

Zac Stacy and Tavon Austin are beast.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

no love for the Rockets

Aspie

Quote from: Toxin on Jan 10, 2014, 10:34:16 PM
Zac Stacy and Tavon Austin are beast.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 10, 2014, 10:44:34 PM
no love for the Rockets

kneel before the true contenders

Toxin

Don't they have Lin Howard and the Beard?

Aspie

Aspie

yessir.

Chandler Parsons also might make the All-Star team this year

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 10, 2014, 10:59:30 PM
yessir.

No f**king way. He's good but, how?

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 10, 2014, 11:22:17 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Jan 10, 2014, 10:59:30 PM
yessir.

No f**king way. He's good but, how?

I don't know how, but he was on Inside the NBA the other night and the panelists told him he was a dark-horse candidate that is getting close to being voted in.

Toxin

Dang. That'll be a shocker.

FiorinaFury161

-Toxin

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
Seattle Seahawks (I predicted Seahawks/Broncos in SB XLVII back in May 2013)

NBA: LA Lakers
Dallas Mavs

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
Edmonton Oilers

MLB: Pittsburgh Pirates (the streak is over!!! YAY!!!)
Boston Red Sox

Overall players:
Barry Sanders (will always be my all time fav, there will NEVER be another like him)
Brett Favre
Walter Payton aka Best player in NFL history
Adrian Peterson
Sidney Crosby
Shaq Daddy
Dirk Nowitzki
Honus Wagner
Kobe Bryant
Roberto Clemente
Wayne The Great One #99
Troy Polamalu
Joe Montana
Russell Wilson
Manny Ramirez
Pedro Martinez

Toxin

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jan 11, 2014, 01:36:06 AM

-Toxin

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings
Seattle Seahawks (I predicted Seahawks/Broncos in SB XLVII back in May 2013)

NBA: LA Lakers
Dallas Mavs

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
Edmonton Oilers

MLB: Pittsburgh Pirates (the streak is over!!! YAY!!!)
Boston Red Sox

Overall players:
Barry Sanders (will always be my all time fav, there will NEVER be another like him)
Brett Favre
Walter Payton aka Best player in NFL history
Adrian Peterson
Sidney Crosby
Shaq Daddy
Dirk Nowitzki
Honus Wagner
Kobe Bryant
Roberto Clemente
Wayne The Great One #99
Troy Polamalu
Joe Montana
Russell Wilson
Manny Ramirez
Pedro Martinez

No Peyton? Hmmm... I think the whole nation predicted a Denver Seattle SB

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed