New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,386 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Welcome, Daniel!  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: NOCTURNUS on Jul 06, 2013, 11:01:18 AM
Hello!

My name is Daniel and I am a director and screen writer. I am a huge fan of "Alien" and I think, it's the scariest, best looking and greatest sci-fi-horror movie ever made. I also like "Aliens" and "Prometheus" very much. And I'm glad, I've found this forum. Let's see, what you are all talking about  ;)

Greetings from Germany, Daniel (Nocturnus)

And greetings to you Daniel, glad to have you! What sort of projects do you normally work on?

chromhart

Hi, My name Robert and I am from Altoona, Pennslyvania USA. I love to draw and write comic books. I am grateful I found this forum so I can discuss the Alien series with other fans! Thanks for letting me join.
Robert

Novak 1334

Welcome to the madness!

Crazy Rich

Welcome to the site new folks!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: chromhart on Jul 10, 2013, 04:14:10 PM
Hi, My name Robert and I am from Altoona, Pennslyvania USA. I love to draw and write comic books. I am grateful I found this forum so I can discuss the Alien series with other fans! Thanks for letting me join.
Robert

We're happy to have you Robert! Can your work be viewed online?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: lb96 on Jul 05, 2013, 11:53:23 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Luke Burton from Pinxton, United Kingdom.

Welcome to the site.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: chromhart on Jul 10, 2013, 04:14:10 PM
Robert
Welcome Rob! I got my Alien 3 promo hat from someone in Altoona... weird!

Arcangel

Arcangel

Careful giving out that kind of information, Fury. You don't want anyone here to sneak into your house and shave off your MAGNIFICENT beard while you sleep... do you? >:D

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Arcangel on Jul 20, 2013, 05:58:41 AM
Careful giving out that kind of information, Fury. You don't want anyone here to sneak into your house and shave off your MAGNIFICENT beard while you sleep... do you? >:D
COME GET SOME!

And no, I don't. I'll be more careful next time...

(5/10)Wicked

Hello new member here. Im 26 year old male from USA, Big aliens and predator fan from back in the day.Used to play AVP2 a lot as a teenager and would love to meet old friends

Arcangel

Arcangel

Welcome to the site, Wicked! Always glad to have another Xeno-geek in our humble community. :)

(5/10)Wicked

Thanks always nice to meet people who have same intrests  8)

strangebeast

I'm strangebeast, 27 years old and I am very happy to be part of this community  ;D

Amaterasu

Welcome new members!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed