New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,337 times)

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

I just realized something. I was the first new guy to post of page 426, the same number of the planet LV-426...

Crazy.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 21, 2013, 03:29:34 AM
Aaah, the Essence of Goldblum.
Just trying to share the love with the newbies.

kaicooper

hilloow guys

this's kai lee from Bahrain
i like AVP ..but i like ALIENS franchise more  :P

kalec84

kalec84

Hello!
I'm Kalec84, big fan of Alien's series.... ok, and predator too :P
I hope to feel fine qith you guys :)

my apologies for all the writing error i will make, but but I am Italian and my English has many limitations :)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruits kaicooper and kalec84. Enjoy the site and all of its glory.

JCGAuthor

Howdy, folks, and thanks for having me. I'm an author. I write worlds on paper, and then destroy them. Obligatory Shameless plug, if you're curious.

Alien and Aliens were two of the first flicks that got me really into sci-fi at an early age. I remember braving Alien one night when I was alone in the house, around age eight, when kids used to be left alone in the house. I though I was hardcore. I'd never seen the flick start-to-finish and thought I could hack it.

Afterwards, I ran around the house, flicking on all the lights and turning on fans and water faucets, just to break up the silence.

I was in love.

Anyway, I've been wanting to join this community for a while. It's great to be here. Hope I can stay frosty with you.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit JCGAuthor, glad to have you.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

You know I think they should just change this thread's title to:

FRESH MEAT!! GET YOUR FRESH MEAT HERE!!

ufo8mypetcat

Hi everyone,

Name is Anton. I used to be a part of the AVP community and played AVP2 avidly back in the days, like more than ten years ago now. With one of your administrators actually, Cpl Hicks. Decided to rejoin the community due to the revival of the franchise (ACM, AVP3, Prometheus) but seeing that PlanetAVP died (what happened??), I'm here now.

ShadowPred

Welcome ufo8, hopefully your stay is a long one.

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome ufo8, JCG, kaicooper and kalec84 :) To the place were Randy Pitchford can hear you scream :laugh: enjoy your stay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed