New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,264 times)

Jonesy23

Jonesy23

Thank you, seems like a nice community

Syrath101

Hi, I'm Syrath101.

HeavenHeart

Hi, I'm HeavenHeart and when somebody said Aliens, I thought they meant illegal aliens and signed up!

I've been a fan of the Alien franchise since I was 9 (I'm now 35 on my way to 36).

I lurked here for ages and now decided to join in. :)

Amaterasu

Welcome, HeavenHeart and Syrath101!!

Skiligan

Skiligan

Hey guys!!

I'm a Big fan of Alien,Aliens and Predator and I've only just found this site with all you wonderful people....I know right, Still better late than never ;). I'm also a PC gamer, used to be consoles too a few years back but these days there not to my tastes.
Anyways I'm glad to be among fellow fans!! Cya In the forums!!

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit Skiligan!

dr_kirk

dr_kirk

Hi, have been an Alien fan since it first came out.  I actaully like AVP (but not AVPR) and AR. 

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit dr_kirk!

Jonesy23

Jonesy23

Welcome Dr. Kirk, love your name btw.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: dr_kirk on Feb 11, 2013, 10:16:05 PM
Hi, have been an Alien fan since it first came out.  I actaully like AVP (but not AVPR) and AR.

That's a kickass name you have there. See you around, Jim ;)

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Jonesy23 on Feb 11, 2013, 10:25:56 PM

Holy crap Jonsey, you already passed me up in posts and I've been here for a few weeks. LOL

Jonesy23

Jonesy23

Let's just say I'm quite the fan.  ;D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Trainer Red on Feb 12, 2013, 12:34:18 AM

Holy crap Jonsey, you already passed me up in posts and I've been here for a few weeks. LOL
Step your game up. 8)

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 12, 2013, 01:28:02 AM
Quote from: Trainer Red on Feb 12, 2013, 12:34:18 AM

Step your game up. 8)

Lol, if it weren't for the stupid rec board minimum post thing, I would have way more.

Unreal Warfare

Hi I'm Unreal Warfare. Nice to meet you all. So... a little about me.

I am a massive fan all things Aliens and Predator. I especially love the comics and books and enjoy roleplaying, and writing fan fiction, within the Aliens and Predator universes. Favourite films within the respective universes? Aliens and Predator (of course). Favourite games within the respective universes? Tough one. AvP 2010 and A:CM (looking past it's flaws) are both right up there for me. Favourite characters within the respective universes? Machiko Noguchi, closely followed by Alan Schaefer. Favourite weapons within the respective universes? Plasma Caster and Pulse Rifle (yeah baby!). Anything else you want to know? Feel free to ask away!

Outside of AvP I'm 33, have worked on the journalism side of the videogame industry aswell as the retail side of it and I have also written reviews for several established game sites. I also used to be a mod on avp.net (ended up being pretty much the only mod, lol). Currently I play alot of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and also train heavily in Kickboxing, two of my biggest passions outside of the AvP universe (RPG's and Martial Arts). Gaming wise I play mostly on PC but also play on Xbox Live aswell, so feel free to ask fro my gamertag or Steam ID if you're up for some gaming.

Well, I don't want to tell you too much, that defeats the fun of getting to know someone if you know everything about them straight away, but feel free to strike up conversation anytime.

"Lock and load Marines!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed