New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,241 times)

Skull

Skull

Hi to all ,
Im Skull . i am a huge alien and predator fan, ever when i first saw them when i was a kid  I have been following this forum for years now , and realy like this community .  See Ya .. o and my ps3 sig is : xinram1981 if anybody whants to hook up for some avp2010 or the soon A:CM.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Skull on Feb 09, 2013, 08:54:48 AM
Hi to all ,
Im Skull . i am a huge alien and predator fan, ever when i first saw them when i was a kid  I have been following this forum for years now , and realy like this community .  See Ya .. o and my ps3 sig is : xinram1981 if anybody whants to hook up for some avp2010 or the soon A:CM.

Welcome to the galaxy Skull. Looking forward to kick some xeno butt ;D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Hi to all ,
Sup, man!  :)

Amaterasu

Welcome to the site, Skull!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hi to all ,

Welcome Skull, and see you in The Hive!

Zinmar

Zinmar

Hello folks! Been a long time fan of the movies and most of the game incarnations. I'm completely stoked on this upcoming Colonial Marines! I seriously hope that this game is moddable and that some talented people expand on this. Either way looking forward to lurking on this forum and meeting you folks in multiplayer.

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Zinmar on Feb 10, 2013, 01:57:57 AM
Hello folks! Been a long time fan of the movies and most of the game incarnations. I'm completely stoked on this upcoming Colonial Marines! I seriously hope that this game is moddable and that some talented people expand on this. Either way looking forward to lurking on this forum and meeting you folks in multiplayer.

Welcome Zinmar.  :)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Zinmar on Feb 10, 2013, 01:57:57 AM
Why, hello there.  :)

Jonesy23

Jonesy23

Hello,

I'm Jonesy and it's nice to be on here.

Xyz

Xyz

Hi Everybody !
I have been a great fan of the Alien universe for a long time and I am waiting to play the "Aliens: Colonial Marines" game that I bough yesterday (the collector edition is just perfect! :)).
I hope we will have nice talks on this forum (not only the game one!) and nice fights online.
See you!

enypsrozar

Hi everybody! I'm enypsrozar (obviously lol). First shout out will obviously be to Darkness for activating my account for me. :) (Not sure what issue was, but fixed now so thanks!) Thumbs up.

I'm a fan of Predator, Aliens, and AVP -- mainly into the movies, but have also played some of the games. Didn't know this forum existed or I would have joined sooner.

Lol Zinmar ("lurking" ::)) I'll write more soon, just wanted to get my first post up for post approval. See you guys soon, after I've finished the reading some stickies and getting used to this forum.

See ya!

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Welcome all three of you, enjoy the forum.  ;)

RedHood

RedHood

Wud up! I've been a fan of aliens and predator since I was a young colonist. I have most of the original toys, including 2 of the special edition clear predators that you had to send in some proofs of purchase from the other toys. I ended up joining the Marines when I got older, not because of the movie... but it was a cool connection. Love the site and hope to see you guys on the battlefield. On Xbox of course. I fell out of computer gaming but if i get some cash i may return, i still got the AVP PC games.

Amaterasu

Welcome to the site, new members!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Jonsey23, Jeryagor, enypsrozar, Camacho, welcome to all four of you. Enjoy your time with us :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed