New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,565 times)

fry1236

fry1236

I thought there would be more girls than that. A/P are awesome. shame.

btw welcome.  ;D

Amaterasu

Well, there are more. They just never log in anymore.

fry1236

fry1236

They don't know what they are missing  ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Annapurna1 on Jan 04, 2013, 11:12:59 PM
hi...my name is anna..and im from the lovely town of innsmouth..massachusetts...dont believe all the bull poop...theres no sea monsters here..even if my hands are partially webbed and my left foot is half a flipper...
Ha!! :D

Welcome to the Galaxy. :)

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jan 05, 2013, 06:26:53 AM
Well, there are more. They just never log in anymore.
Yup. I miss Sizzy.

fry1236

fry1236

damn, how long has sizzy bubbles been gone ?

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome to the galaxy new recruits. Don't feed the aspie. That is all ;D
Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 05, 2013, 06:40:41 AM

Too long. BTW Sizzybubbles birthday is a day before mine ;D (For anyone who is curious or just likes fun facts) also what happened to keylight-di? ???

EEV2650

EEV2650

hi...my name is anna..and im from the lovely town of innsmouth..massachusetts...dont believe all the bull poop...theres no sea monsters here..even if my hands are partially webbed and my left foot is half a flipper...

So you people up there mate with the local marine life?

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: EEV2650 on Jan 05, 2013, 07:55:36 AM

It would better than to mate with Rick Grimes ;) ;D :laugh:

EEV2650

EEV2650

Ain't that the truth  ;)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: EEV2650 on Jan 05, 2013, 07:55:36 AM
Kinda.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Terx2 on Jan 05, 2013, 07:52:56 AM
Welcome to the galaxy new recruits. Don't feed the aspie. That is all ;D
Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 05, 2013, 06:40:41 AM

Too long. BTW Sizzybubbles birthday is a day before mine ;D (For anyone who is curious or just likes fun facts) also what happened to keylight-di? ???

Loved Keylight-di's art page. Would be cool to see some more stuff of hers.

Welcome new members!  :)

rscowan09

Hello my name is Ryan and i have been a longtime fan of the Alien and Predator movies. I have read a couple of the books and comics and seen all the movies (naturally). Recently (since getting my kindle) i have been wanting to collect all the books on my kindle as they are some of my favorite reads. However i am NOT computer saavy at all and they don't fit into my exceedingly tight budget, I've not had any luck finding free downloads for them. I REALLY want to read them again, and would appreciate any help finding them. Pls help lol !!!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Nice to meet you Ryan! And good luck with the book thing. I didn't even know they were available on tablets and such. I might try to get some for my Nexus 7 now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: rscowan09 on Jan 06, 2013, 09:22:06 PM
Hello my name is Ryan and i have been a longtime fan of the Alien and Predator movies. I have read a couple of the books and comics and seen all the movies (naturally). Recently (since getting my kindle) i have been wanting to collect all the books on my kindle as they are some of my favorite reads. However i am NOT computer saavy at all and they don't fit into my exceedingly tight budget, I've not had any luck finding free downloads for them. I REALLY want to read them again, and would appreciate any help finding them. Pls help lol !!!

Welcome Ryan. No promises on free reads, but best of luck in your search!

Ghost Marine

Ghost Marine

Hi guys new recruit reporting for duty

My name is Ghost im 24 from Newcastle,UK and a big colonial marine fan (Since i was a kid ;D)

looking forward to contributing to the site

Stay Frosty Marines

Ghost out !!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed