New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,362 times)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the board!  :) Be sure to check out the board rules and I hope you enj8y your time here.

predlord

predlord

Thanks man, I sure appreciate being here.

Hicks.D

Hicks.D

Hi everyone at AVPG and happy holidays. My name is Trevor and i live in Wales, UK. I'm a huge fan of the Alien and predator franchise oh and prometheus. Looking forward to chat with you AVP community fans. I like to keep this handy for close encounters. - Hicks - 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: predlord on Dec 26, 2012, 01:32:57 PM
Hey guys,

My name is Federico, I'm 22 years old and I live in Geneva, Switzerland.
The very first Alien movie I saw was Ressurection (I know, I know...) and even if I didn't understood much (the whole cloning thing, hybrid aliens..) I fell in love with this creature and love it ever since.

For a long period of time Aliens was my favourite of the Saga, but the more I watched Alien 3, the more I enjoyed it's very dark and gothic tones mixed with sadness and the feeling that no matter what you do, you cannot escape fate.

I'm looking forward chatting with all of you guys, this seems like a really cool community of fans.

Welcome Federico, happy to have you here :)

Quote from: Hicks.D on Dec 26, 2012, 03:15:31 PM
Hi everyone at AVPG and happy holidays. My name is Trevor and i live in Wales, UK. I'm a huge fan of the Alien and predator franchise oh and prometheus. Looking forward to chat with you AVP community fans. I like to keep this handy for close encounters. - Hicks - 

Welcome and Happy Holidays Trevor. Enjoy :)

Amaterasu

Quote from: predlord on Dec 26, 2012, 01:32:57 PM
Hey guys,

My name is Federico, I'm 22 years old and I live in Geneva, Switzerland.
The very first Alien movie I saw was Ressurection (I know, I know...) and even if I didn't understood much (the whole cloning thing, hybrid aliens..) I fell in love with this creature and love it ever since.

For a long period of time Aliens was my favourite of the Saga, but the more I watched Alien 3, the more I enjoyed it's very dark and gothic tones mixed with sadness and the feeling that no matter what you do, you cannot escape fate.

I'm looking forward chatting with all of you guys, this seems like a really cool community of fans.

Quote from: Hicks.D on Dec 26, 2012, 03:15:31 PM

Welcome to the site!  :)

IrateMulletMan

Welcome Federico & Trevor! Happy holidays, hope you enjoy the site!  :)

NewtAndHicksLive

NewtAndHicksLive

Hi. I'm new here. I like Alien, Aliens, Predator, Predator 2, Predators, and Prometheus. I dislike Alien3 and Alien Resurrection.

Amaterasu

Quote from: NewtAndHicksLive on Dec 28, 2012, 06:34:31 AM
Hi. I'm new here. I like Alien, Aliens, Predator, Predator 2, Predators, and Prometheus. I dislike Alien3 and Alien Resurrection.

Welcome to the site!

Arcangel

Arcangel

Welcome! Nice name, by the way. I totally agree with it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Guess I'll see you in the movie section then!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to our humble site :)

Fluffy Cuddlz

Hey i was a big fan of AVP2 Pc game, looking for old players! So glad i found this forum.

Amaterasu

Quote from: Fluffy Cuddlz on Jan 04, 2013, 03:16:32 PM
Hey i was a big fan of AVP2 Pc game, looking for old players! So glad i found this forum.

Welcome to the site.  :)

Annapurna1

Annapurna1

hi...my name is anna..and im from the lovely town of innsmouth..massachusetts...dont believe all the bull poop...theres no sea monsters here..even if my hands are partially webbed and my left foot is half a flipper...

Amaterasu

Quote from: Annapurna1 on Jan 04, 2013, 11:12:59 PM
hi...my name is anna..and im from the lovely town of innsmouth..massachusetts...dont believe all the bull poop...theres no sea monsters here..even if my hands are partially webbed and my left foot is half a flipper...

Welcome to the site!

Yay, another girl! So now it won't be just Eva, Predator Queen, and myself alone here anymore.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed