New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,386 times)

cris393

cris393

Quote from: Terx2 on Dec 06, 2012, 08:34:26 AM
Welcome Cris and Antonio. Enjoy your stay and Colonial Marines. Got any favourite A,P or AVP comics cris393? AVP Duel is a favourite of mine ;D

I've only got through Aliens Omnibus 1 & 2 at the moment but Nightmare Asylum (Book II I think) looks gorgeous. The art seems to pop out of the book. Harvest (Hive) is also ingenious... the part where the guy drops his empty vial and time slows down, it's awesome. I'm bound to find more good ones, I have so much reading to do during the holidays :)

Tracer454

Hi all. I'm 37 from the US and a nerd for most things Sci-fi/Horror.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit Tracer. Release your nerd.

Tracer454

Thanks. Sadly, it can't be contained.  ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Use the nerd's powers to spread knowledge to the youngsters running around the forum.

cris393

cris393

/bows to nerd power

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

To the three n00bs, welcome! Suit up and prepare coz it's gonna be a bumpy ride around here.

Amaterasu

Don't taunt the Facehuggers.  ;)

tuwind

tuwind

First post in a new forum, lots of pressure here haha.

Hey everyone, just found the forum today and thought I'd sign up. Life long Alien and Predator fan, but I'm more of Xeno-guy. I'm looking forward to getting involved with the forum, have a nice day!

Amaterasu

Quote from: tuwind on Dec 08, 2012, 10:03:45 PM

Hey everyone, just found the forum today and thought I'd sign up. Life long Alien and Predator fan, but I'm more of Xeno-guy. I'm looking forward to getting involved with the forum, have a nice day!

Welcome to the site!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: tuwind on Dec 08, 2012, 10:03:45 PM

Welcome tuwind! I'm sure you will love your time here with us :)

Crazy Rich

I just realized it's been years since I've welcomed a new member.

Welcome new members to the galaxy!

screenwriter805

screenwriter805

I've never formally intorduced myself..

I go by Screenwriter805 because I write screenplays in California... Im married, have one child, am 31 years old, love my new WiiU, and am the biggest ALIEN FAN .... In my apartment complex.

That is unverifiable, but I know it is true like most of you know that you are indeed the ULTIMATE ALIENS FANS!!   ;)

I have a ton of fun on this forum, and while the fanboys sometimes vex me with their obstinate points of view, and commentary that belie the fact that they think they are big boys and girls, I have come to appreciate the community. Many of you are very awesome people, while one or two could stand to be grounded.. By your parents... As i suspect you are still living at home. Lol.

In any event, my personality is sure to make enemies of some of you, but one or two friends may spawn from our dialogs like so many chestbursters from the bosoms of colonists unfortunate enough to be stationed on HADLEY'S HOPE.

Now, with that... Im off to reply to some other thread that ultimately means extraordinarily little to me and an awful-lot to some of you. :)

PVTDukeMorrison

Have fun ;)

Nrage

Nrage

Nrage here, perhaps some may recognize me. Alien and Aliens are both my favorite movie of all time and I love Predator and Prometheus as well. I disdain the low quality cash grab that was the AvP films and, of course, admire H.R. Giger and his outstanding works over the years.

I am a 3d artist and enjoy sharing my love of Alien or Predator inspired art with all you creative types out there as well as those of you who are just fans in general.  ;D

An example of my 3d modelling:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed