New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,070 times)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard new recruits!

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 01, 2012, 07:23:46 AM
That's neat, can I go see hell?
I can arrange that.

Khârn the Betrayer

Hello, my name is Jonathan, I love the Alien franchise and the first Predator film. I am also a fan of Warhammer 40k (obviously, well- that is if you know anything about Chaos and read my username), Fallout, Warcraft- and a whole lot of other things.

I personally hope that i can find some friendly individuals to debate with concerning anything to do with the Alien or predator movie sagas.

Amaterasu

Quote from: Khârn the Betrayer on Nov 01, 2012, 09:26:50 PM
Hello, my name is Jonathan, I love the Alien franchise and the first Predator film. I am also a fan of Warhammer 40k (obviously, well- that is if you know anything about Chaos and read my username), Fallout, Warcraft- and a whole lot of other things.

I personally hope that i can find some friendly individuals to debate with concerning anything to do with the Alien or predator movie sagas.

Welcome aboard!

Lie

Lie

Hello, my name is Jonathan, I love the Alien franchise and the first Predator film. (What are you racist, Danny Glover can't do what Arniee did?) I am also a fan of Warhammer 40k (Oh God) (obviously, well- that is if you know anything about Chaos and read my username), Fallout (I take it back this guys alright), Warcraft- and a whole lot of other things. (...)

I personally hope that i can find some friendly individuals to debate with concerning anything to do with the Alien or predator movie sagas. (As long as it's Canon try talking to Predxeno)

Welcome! ;D

Deathbearer

Hell of a guy, that Kharn :D

Arcangel

Arcangel

Welcome to our not-so-humble forum! I'd love to do some debating! Just drop in whenever you like. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nice intro, and welcome to Galaxy :)

NavyReservist

Welcome and you have in fact come to the right place for debates on anything!  :D

Master Chief

Quote from: NavyReservist on Nov 02, 2012, 04:06:23 PM
Welcome and you have in fact come to the right place for debates on anything!  :D
I'm going to have to disagree with you. ;)

Amaterasu

Same here.  :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 02, 2012, 06:39:46 PM
Quote from: NavyReservist on Nov 02, 2012, 04:06:23 PM
I'm going to have to disagree with you. ;)

Only if mal gets involved.

Robert Morse

I am Robert Morse, new member to this site and the only surviving member from Fiorna 161  ;D

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Robert Morse on Nov 08, 2012, 01:30:47 AM
I am Robert Morse, new member to this site and the only surviving member from Fiorna 161  ;D

Welcome and where did they take you? to another prison :P ;D

Robert Morse

No one will ever know.  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Robert Morse on Nov 08, 2012, 01:30:47 AM

Was the future really so bleak you had to come back to 2012?! Anyway, welcome :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed