New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,495 times)

Amaterasu

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You sneaky pete.

So do you have a favourite C&H strip?

Amaterasu

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 13, 2012, 04:33:55 AM
You sneaky pete.

I enjoy them all, I think the one I enjoyed was where he thought he was a whale and was splashing around in the tub and soaked his mom in water.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 11, 2012, 10:41:46 PM
Hi. I'm Amaterasu. Feel free to call me Ammy, or Knight. I'm one of those teenagers that loves the AvP franchise and people at school tend to look down on me for it. They just don't understand..  ;D

Other than that, my favorite movie will always be Aliens. I'm also a Corporal Hicks fangirl. My friends tease me about it, they don't even call me by my real last name anymore..

But yeah, it took me a while to find this site.  :D

Welcome to the club, Amaterasu- those fools at school shall burn for their arrogance. Plus, who on earth doesn't love Hicks? I sure as hell love him. Don't any of you say a fragging word.  >:(

Anyway, welcome to the humble abode of all Alien/Predator fans.  :D

Amaterasu

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Sep 13, 2012, 02:30:13 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 11, 2012, 10:41:46 PM
Hi. I'm Amaterasu. Feel free to call me Ammy, or Knight. I'm one of those teenagers that loves the AvP franchise and people at school tend to look down on me for it. They just don't understand..  ;D

Other than that, my favorite movie will always be Aliens. I'm also a Corporal Hicks fangirl. My friends tease me about it, they don't even call me by my real last name anymore..

But yeah, it took me a while to find this site.  :D

Welcome to the club, Amaterasu- those fools at school shall burn for their arrogance. Plus, who on earth doesn't love Hicks? I sure as hell love him. Don't any of you say a fragging word.  >:(

Anyway, welcome to the humble abode of all Alien/Predator fans.  :D

I was told I would fit right in, in which they were right.  ;D

NonCorporeal

Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've been a fan of the Alien movies since I was a kid, and eventually got into the expanded universe when I was older, starting with AvP99. Well I look forward to meeting other Alien and Predator fans around on the forums :)

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 13, 2012, 01:18:28 PM
You sneaky pete.

I enjoy them all, I think the one I enjoyed was where he thought he was a whale and was splashing around in the tub and soaked his mom in water.

Haha, same here. Still got a few lying around. Don't have the complete set through.

Welcome, still a recent newcomer myself.

Amaterasu

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Sep 14, 2012, 01:01:21 AM
You sneaky pete.

Haha, same here. Still got a few lying around. Don't have the complete set through.

God, I love Pink Floyd. I love oldies, I consider the new stuff kids my age listen to pretty boring..

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 14, 2012, 01:31:45 AM
You sneaky pete.

God, I love Pink Floyd. I love oldies, I consider the new stuff kids my age listen to pretty boring..

HELL YES. PINK FLOYD FOREVER.

And yes, the music the other kids listen to in my high school is horrible. It's either rap that puts down woman or has the N word every other sentence. (I refuse to say that word...) Or some generic rock boy band that doesn't even compare to legends like AC/DC, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, The Who, Led Zeppelin, and of course the king of them all.. Pink mothaf**kin Floyd.

What's your top 5 albums from Floyd? :P

Amaterasu

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Sep 14, 2012, 01:40:16 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 14, 2012, 01:31:45 AM
You sneaky pete.

HELL YES. PINK FLOYD FOREVER.

And yes, the music the other kids listen to in my high school is horrible. It's either rap that puts down woman or has the N word every other sentence. (I refuse to say that word...) Or some generic rock boy band that doesn't even compare to legends like AC/DC, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, The Who, Led Zeppelin, and of course the king of them all.. Pink mothaf**kin Floyd.

What's your top 5 albums from Floyd? :P

Hmm.

1. Meddle
2. The Dark Side of the Moon
3. The Wall
4. The Piper at the Gates of Dawn
5. Obscured by Clouds

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Nice variety, I'm glad I finally know someone else who doesn't think DSOTM is the best, I love it, but it's slightly overrated IMO.

Mine would be...

1) The Wall   (My favorite because it's so deep and dark, and f**king insane.)
2) Wish You Were Here   (Just beautiful...)
3 DSOTM   (Who doesn't like it?! Time and Money ftw.)
4) Animals   (The message it carries is strong and true, it's a trip, especially Sheep)
5) Meddle   (Fifth spot was a tough decision, but I love Meddle)

Another thing I loved about The Wall was the "Waiting for the Worms" music video. The giant marching hammers under the thundering sky... As the Dictator screams into his megaphone, all while the crowd chants. It's something I'll never forget. Goosebumps every time. I still think those hammers are the coolest thing ever.

KiramidHead

I've only listened to three Floyd albums, but I love them all. Here's my order:

1) Wish You Were Here

2) The Wall

3) Dark Side of the Moon

The movie of the Wall is awesome as well.

Oh, and welcome, Amaterasu. Just don't drink out of the toilet. ;)

Amaterasu

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 14, 2012, 02:27:52 AM
I've only listened to three Floyd albums, but I love them all. Here's my order:

1) Wish You Were Here

2) The Wall

3) Dark Side of the Moon

The movie of the Wall is awesome as well.

Oh, and welcome, Amaterasu. Just don't drink out of the toilet. ;)

I wouldn't dream of it~

I'll just follow Hicks around looking for an ear scratch.  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You sneaky pete.

Lol! That reminds me of the one where he climbed out of the tub and spat water all over her, pretending to be Godzilla.

"NO MORE AFTERNOON TV MOVIES FOR YOU! EVER!!!!!!"

Quote from: NonCorporeal on Sep 13, 2012, 11:13:14 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've been a fan of the Alien movies since I was a kid, and eventually got into the expanded universe when I was older, starting with AvP99. Well I look forward to meeting other Alien and Predator fans around on the forums :)

Welcome NonCorporeal, to our site :)

Amaterasu

Quote from: NonCorporeal on Sep 13, 2012, 11:13:14 PM

Welcome to the site, fellow newbie! I'm Amaterasu, resident dog, and doing my best to fit in. Enjoy your time here!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed