New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,400 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome aboard, xiuxiu1313, happy to have you :)

yahfeelme

Hello everyone, the names Ozzie. I'm not gunna lie, I never really gave the alien franchise a chance it always looked cheesy to me.I recently watched Prometheus and I walked out completely mind f**ked and too many questions in my mind. I've been doing lots of reasearch learning what everything is... and let me tell you, I'm hooked! The vast universe and the ability to interpret this galaxy in do many different  ways is amazing. I can't wait to be here and learn from all the vets and what not. .... a little about me.. I'm 20 I have a 6 month old son and my main talent in life is art. So I can promise you some quality art that I can contribute.  Thanks! :D

robertmartin

Helloooo

I am kinda new - i've been a massive fan of the franchise since my brother and I watched it back when we really shouldn't of. I think i was eight. I couldnt get through the first film - i was scared of the corridors in the beginning. My love if Sci-fi was gelled in then.  You might-a guessed my name. I live in London. Work in admin. As a teenager, the world of sci-fi pulled me as it offered opportunities to zone out and break away from the tedium of school life...and as a gay kid i was always bullied. Watching Star Trek (etc) just let me ignore the bullying and allowed me to concentrate on studies. Discovered i was pretty good at the studying thing and now in a pretty darn good job as a result. Sorry if that bored ya to pieces.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ozzie, Robert. Welcome to both of you guys.

robertmartin

Thanks Doom. Sorry if my intro got a bit personal.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not at all dude, whatever you're comfy with :)

robertmartin

Tah - thanks. My introduction ended up being a bit of a confessional. On a site about aliens. LOLZ

a fearsome grue

Hey, everybody!

I'm Mike. I live in Maine. I'm 39. Married...daughter (almost 5), geeksquad.

Anyway, played AvP in 1999, got hooked. Played again in '02. Had this idea that I wanted to build a replica of the crew quarters in the Orbital level then my house burned down and haven't had a chance to pick up the game since then.

Later.

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome everyone :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: a fearsome grue on Jul 09, 2012, 04:26:09 AM
Hey, everybody!

I'm Mike. I live in Maine. I'm 39. Married...daughter (almost 5), geeksquad.

Anyway, played AvP in 1999, got hooked. Played again in '02. Had this idea that I wanted to build a replica of the crew quarters in the Orbital level then my house burned down and haven't had a chance to pick up the game since then.

Later.

Welcome to Galaxy, Mike. Enjoy your time! :)

KiwiSpaceJockey

My name is Zac. I discovered the Alien franchise only a few years ago after reading the novelization of Alien, and with the release of Prometheus am now really into it.

I'm here to learn more about the expanded Alien universe, drool over the art and figures of others, and share experiences when A:CM comes out.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Zac! Did you enjoy Prometheus?

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: KiwiSpaceJockey on Jul 10, 2012, 03:06:30 AM
My name is Zac. I discovered the Alien franchise only a few years ago after reading the novelization of Alien, and with the release of Prometheus am now really into it.

I'm here to learn more about the expanded Alien universe, drool over the art and figures of others, and share experiences when A:CM comes out.

Can't wait to discuss Colonial marines.  :P

Vickers

Vickers

Welcome guys! And nice to see somebody being introduced to the Alien franchise via Prometheus. 8)

Bjørn Half-hand

Hello, I've been here before (Bjørn Martinsen, even had this very same avatar) but one terrible dark day I couldn't log in here and had no way to contact the admin/mods to sort it out. I became that most horrible of thing... a lurker!
Finally decided to to sign upto Google plus and now I have a gmail account I can re-register here, yay!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed