New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,566 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: xenofan12 on Mar 12, 2012, 02:54:19 AM
im just a fan of avp. I like aliens more though. i also made an avp charachter XD

Welcome Xenofan12, enjoy your stay   :)

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 12, 2012, 06:44:07 PM
Vickers here.  I am glad to be a part of the team and look forward to building better worlds with you all.
Welcome! Your avatar and signature set is quite fantastic.  ;D

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 12, 2012, 09:54:15 PM
Welcome to the forums, I hope you're going to enjoy it :)

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 12, 2012, 11:55:07 PM
Welcome! Your avatar and signature set is quite fantastic.  ;D

Thank you! :) These forums are great - I wish I had registered sooner!

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 12, 2012, 06:44:07 PM
Vickers here.  I am glad to be a part of the team and look forward to building better worlds with you all.

Quote from: xenofan12 on Mar 12, 2012, 02:54:19 AM
im just a fan of avp. I like aliens more though. i also made an avp charachter XD

Welcome xenofan and Vickers. Enjoy your stay and help us build better worlds ;D

HUTSON

HUTSON

I have no impressive E-Things to brag about, Im not new to the series, either Aliens or Predator and have watched AVP since it came out though I dont read the comic books either but am considering it. My name is HUTSON(well thats my last name anyway) and Im hear as a result of doing a search about AVP:R namely the Yutani scene, and decided theres more to learn.

Sloss

Sloss

Gkaun-yte! I'm S'loss. I was invited here by a friend on deviantART.

I've been a fan of Alien and Predator for many years now. I enjoy writing fan fiction (a majority of it being AVP-related) and making custom Alien and Predator figures.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Sloss on Mar 16, 2012, 04:35:28 PM
Gkaun-yte! I'm S'loss. I was invited here by a friend on deviantART.

I've been a fan of Alien and Predator for many years now. I enjoy writing fan fiction (a majority of it being AVP-related) and making custom Alien and Predator figures.

Quote from: HUTSON on Mar 16, 2012, 01:45:35 PM
I have no impressive E-Things to brag about, Im not new to the series, either Aliens or Predator and have watched AVP since it came out though I dont read the comic books either but am considering it. My name is HUTSON(well thats my last name anyway) and Im hear as a result of doing a search about AVP:R namely the Yutani scene, and decided theres more to learn.

Welcome HUTSON and Sloss. Enjoy your stay. Sloss there a thread where you can post your custom figures. Also HUTSON I recommend you read some of the comic books. There good my personal favourite is AVP Duel.

Pearlhead

Hi.
Names Pearlhead. Used to be Soulwounder here, but decided to go for another name and email for my identity as the old name is but the past.
Hopefully all is good here now

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome back then! What made you change your name?

Pearlhead

It came to a point where I didn't like my name. So I thought I'd go for something, nice, surreal and goofy where it relates to my identity

shadowedge

Welcome to the Corps guys!

Nostromo70

Hello, been lurking for a while and decided to join. I'm a science fiction (and fact!) fan anyway but the Alien series is my favourite. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Nostromo70, enjoy your time with us!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Welcome to all of the new members of the site. I hope everyone enjoys their stay!

Sloss

Sloss

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 17, 2012, 12:09:42 PM
Sloss there a thread where you can post your custom figures.

Could you point me to it? I've been looking for it but can't find it. I have a feeling it's in plain view and I've just overlooked it.  :laugh:

Edit: Never mind, I finally found it. I was looking in the Fan section rather than the merchandise section.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed