New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,635 times)

Dragonflies-and-Dalmatians

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

First Blood

Welcome to the site. Does this mean you'll be my wheelman if were ever caught in a heist?  ;)

The Driver

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 11, 2011, 01:45:56 AM
Welcome to the site. Does this mean you'll be my wheelman if were ever caught in a heist?  ;)

Of course, my car is currently in the garage so I'll be making getaways on a Weyland Yutani trike for the foreseeable future, any problems?!  ;D

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: The Driver on Dec 10, 2011, 10:33:21 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 09, 2011, 05:39:38 AM
Quote from: The Driver on Dec 07, 2011, 11:57:20 PM
Hello everyone, I've been hovering around these boards for a long time, I don't know why its taken me so long to sign up but it feels good to finally do it!  8)
You have my infinite respect for your name and avatar! I also respect your... occupation.

Much appreciated  8)

A little about myself, im 22 and live in England not too far away from the city of Birmingham, I've been a massive fan of the Alien series since I was a kid, highly looking forward to Prometheus next year.

Thanks for a very warm welcome guys!  :D

Hah, I'm not too far from Birmingham either!
Aweome title, love the film.  ;)

Snorkelbottom

Snorkelbottom is here, you may know me from the Prometheus-Movie and AVP Spectrum forums.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Dec 10, 2011, 02:31:52 PM
Novak 1334 Fan of Bill Hicks, Stephen King George Carlin Bob Dylan and Muse, I'm a very bitter 26 year old writer who despises Stephanie Meyer

Join the club brother. Welcome!!! :)

Never say no to Panda!

OMG, a girl that likes Alien, Predator and BSG...she's mine!  :laugh:
Welcome to all new members, i'm the section chief of this area so you all owe me cash!

Snorkelbottom

Here, have a penny taped to my middle finger lol

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Snorkelbottom on Dec 12, 2011, 10:58:07 AM
Here, have a penny taped to my middle finger lol

I used to have that avatar :P back when i was "QueenOfDeath" But i thought i needed more of a Persona on these forums.

Dragonflies-and-Dalmatians

Heh, thanks for the welcome, guys :-) I'm already excited about getting involved - been ages since I had a good gab about Aliens and Predator. Right now my forum interactions are dominated by The Walking Dead so it will be good to get back into my first loves :-D

Darwinsgirl

Welcome new members!  :)

Its so great to see so many gals joining the ranks! 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: springsteensgirl on Dec 13, 2011, 07:02:45 PM
Heh, thanks for the welcome, guys :-) I'm already excited about getting involved - been ages since I had a good gab about Aliens and Predator. Right now my forum interactions are dominated by The Walking Dead so it will be good to get back into my first loves :-D

Welcome buddy, good to have you :)

BishopKind

Hello There!
I'm Stefano from Italy.  I've always been a great fan of the first "Alien" and I've found this forum not long ago..and it's real great! You guys have my profound respect for all the informations and anticipations about Aliens and Predators and the incoming "Prometheus".
I apologize in advance for my bad English.
Hi everybody

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: BishopKind on Dec 16, 2011, 07:16:15 PM
Hello There!
I'm Stefano from Italy.  I've always been a great fan of the first "Alien" and I've found this forum not long ago..and it's real great! You guys have my profound respect for all the informations and anticipations about Aliens and Predators and the incoming "Prometheus".
I apologize in advance for my bad English.
Hi everybody

Dont worry about your English, it's actually a lot better then some people on this site!  ;D
Welcome to AvPGalaxy, a new beginning, a new chance, and a bunch of crazy nerds who talk a bunch of s**t to each other and at the same time become the best of friends  8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome to the Galaxy BishopKind! Glad to see some fellow italians once in a while. Ci si vede  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed