New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,970 times)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Overhaulimus on Sep 02, 2011, 05:06:45 PM
I'm Overhaulimus, you guys are more than welcome to call me by my real name Thomas.

I'm 26, been a Pred fan since the original movie, just recently got my Pred collection going good. I've got the AVPR Wolf Pred and all of the Series 3 figures, so my Preds are slowly growing. I can't wait for the Predator 2 Pack that will be coming out.

I'm planning my own Pred costume build, so once I start on that then I will post progress in the fan area.

Welcome friend. Looking forward to seeing that Pred suit. :)

Overhaulimus

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Sep 02, 2011, 05:19:00 PM
Welcome friend. Looking forward to seeing that Pred suit. :)

Thanks man, I probably won't be starting work on it until next summer, got a RoboCop suit and a few sets of Halo Spartan armor ahead of it that I need to finish. But I'll be posting pics once I do start something on it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Thomas. You sound like a fine addition to our community :)

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Overhaulimus on Sep 02, 2011, 05:06:45 PM
I'm Overhaulimus, you guys are more than welcome to call me by my real name Thomas.

I'm 26, been a Pred fan since the original movie, just recently got my Pred collection going good. I've got the AVPR Wolf Pred and all of the Series 3 figures, so my Preds are slowly growing. I can't wait for the Predator 2 Pack that will be coming out.

I'm planning my own Pred costume build, so once I start on that then I will post progress in the fan area.

I like the sound of you.

I'm a cosplayer and I'm embarking on my first Pred-based cosplay so I'll be interested to see how yours turns out as I get the feeling it'll be waaay better than mine xD

Welcome!

Overhaulimus

Quote from: LadyZero on Sep 02, 2011, 05:47:34 PM
I like the sound of you.

I'm a cosplayer and I'm embarking on my first Pred-based cosplay so I'll be interested to see how yours turns out as I get the feeling it'll be waaay better than mine xD

Welcome!

You can't ever think like that when doing costumes and props, noone ever does a better job than you, everyone has a different and unique interpretation of their costumes and props.

Thanks to everyone that has welcomed me, I really like this site so far and can't wait to become a contributing member.

Krissy1984

Hey folks

I am new her and just registered, my name is christine, from scotland and love the Alien/Predator franchise. This is a fantastic site for discussion, info, pictures etc so I have decided to subscribe. Nice to meet you all  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Christine :) look forward to chatting!!

xeno ki11er

hey im xeno ki11er how do i get pictures on my profile plz reply

JungleHunter87

Hello,
  I'm JungleHunter87 or Jungle for short. I'm just a fan of both franchises and wanted to relocate to a new more active forum to talk about these two characters in.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Hello, Junglehunter87! So pray tell, what forum have you relocated from?

JungleHunter87

Well, I'd rather not go into detail as to why I left. Though I will happily oblige you.

It was Joker's Predator fansite The Hunted. The forum has basically no traffic anymore. It was at it's highest just a month after I joined. Since then there is hardly any life there not even Joker himself is on. Just the Mods really.

So I decided I wanted to go to a more..Thriving forum. Don't get me wrong although I left on bad terms with some people there. I still think it was a fun forum for to inhabit for a time and I had allot of good times there. All good things must come to an end though.

Heres too new friends and new memories! 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And here's to making both come true. Welcome!! :)

Effectz

Effectz

You will have a laugh on here,there all mad f**ks.Welcome.

Shinzhu

Shinzhu

Hey all

I'm new and just registered.  It's great to see an active AVP site.  I love anything and everything that has to do with colonial marines (though I'm X Army LOL) and Pred gear.  Great to meet everyone : )

~Shinzhu
Name: Will
Prof:   Project Manager...for...stuff
Games Interest: AVP, AVP2, SWG, EQ, UO, EVE, Ghost Recon, Anything Civ...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Great to meet you too Shinzu, have fun here :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed