New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,251 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 04, 2011, 12:18:44 PM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 04, 2011, 07:37:24 AM
Hey, names Geoff. I have been an Aliens fan since I was seven years old and finally decided to join avpgalaxy. I'm new here but have been a long time reader. I'm hoping that I can join in on the forum without making a complete and total arse out of myself ;)
Quote from: AnthonyWC70788 on Aug 03, 2011, 03:36:22 PM
Hey you all, I am Anthony, or Baddasse, whichever one. I am new here and I LOVE the Alien franchise. Not so much AvP but Alien, Aliens, somewhat Alien 3, and the original Predator. I have been a long time reader but this time Prometheus pulled me into actually joining. I hope to have some input on some of the topics here from time to time and can not wait to read what you all have to say, thanks in advance... Anthony

Welcome you two. Enjoy your stay and please don't post pictures of the newborn ;D

You can count on that!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 04, 2011, 07:37:24 AM
Hey, names Geoff. I have been an Aliens fan since I was seven years old and finally decided to join avpgalaxy. I'm new here but have been a long time reader. I'm hoping that I can join in on the forum without making a complete and total arse out of myself ;)

Nice to meet you Geoff. Enjoy :)

Stans

Stans

Hi everyone, i´m Hudson from http://proyectoyautja.proboards.com, but here im Stans  ;D, i have 23 years old, im from México, a great fan of alien and predator franchises, i just hate avp  ;D, is the only movie that i can´t accept in my personal cannon, i hate anderson and fox for made avp ;D

I'm really expectant for the new fil Prometheus.

well thats all, greetings people  :)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Stans on Aug 05, 2011, 02:10:50 PM
Hi everyone, i´m Hudson from http://proyectoyautja.proboards.com, but here im Stans  ;D, i have 23 years old, im from México, a great fan of alien and predator franchises, i just hate avp  ;D, is the only movie that i can´t accept in my personal cannon, i hate anderson and fox for made avp ;D

Welcome to the best Alien/Predator forum on the internet. ;)

Stans

Stans

thanks man, i know this is the best forum, have all that i want to know about the alien and predator franchises, i enjoy a lot   ;D.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit Stans.  Have fun!

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Stans on Aug 05, 2011, 03:06:29 PM
thanks man, i know this is the best forum, have all that i want to know about the alien and predator franchises, i enjoy a lot   ;D.

Just don't raise too much Hell. That's my job. ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Stans on Aug 05, 2011, 03:06:29 PM

Welcome Stans. Have fun! :)

Signore Predatore

Quote from: Stans on Aug 05, 2011, 02:10:50 PM

Stans

Stans

thanks for the welcoming  ;D I adapted already, by the way apologize if my english is confused, im still learning   :P :)

N7

N7

Hey everyone,

N7 here, am in love with Alien and Predator for ages...

Nice to meet you all.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Glad to have you bro. If you need a signature and avatar set just let me know :)

Space Sweeper

N7... any relation to Mass Effect?

:>

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: N7 on Aug 09, 2011, 06:16:46 AM
Hey everyone,

N7 here, am in love with Alien and Predator for ages...

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to Galaxy :)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 09, 2011, 07:38:40 AM
N7... any relation to Mass Effect?

...*sssssslap!*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed