New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,892 times)

The Ghoul

The good old Marine Corps.  :D ;D

Prime113

Prime113

My best friend went into the Marines. Now he's a total dildo.

Ghoul, are you gonna sign up?

First Blood

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 24, 2011, 03:37:31 AM
The good old Marine Corps.  :D ;D

Turning folks into dildos!

The Ghoul

Maybe if I can't get my life settled. I already have the trainning from my father. However I'd rather join the FBI or some goverment agency. Depends on how my life turns out in these up comming months.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predboy on Feb 24, 2011, 03:08:39 AM
Its been pretty good so far, but the waiting is a bitch. In the Marine Corp its basically, 'Hurry up and wait.' There's a lot of waiting....and waiting.....and waiting and its a pain in the ass. Other than that its not bad, unless your a pussy and can't deal with people yelling at you. I say that because Im surprised that there were some people who actually wanted to quit because they couldn't handle it.

Why did you join?

locohead

locohead

Hi
My name is Renzo.
everyone calls me loco.
Anyway i have been coming  here for all my alien and predators news that i finally decided to join up and say hello.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: locohead on Feb 24, 2011, 10:07:12 PMHi
My name is Renzo.
everyone calls me loco.
Anyway i have been coming  here for all my alien and predators news that i finally decided to join up and say hello.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: locohead on Feb 24, 2011, 10:07:12 PM
Hi
My name is Renzo.
everyone calls me loco.

Hello, welcome to the boards. :)

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 24, 2011, 04:15:58 AM
Quote from: Predboy on Feb 24, 2011, 03:08:39 AM
Its been pretty good so far, but the waiting is a bitch. In the Marine Corp its basically, 'Hurry up and wait.' There's a lot of waiting....and waiting.....and waiting and its a pain in the ass. Other than that its not bad, unless your a pussy and can't deal with people yelling at you. I say that because Im surprised that there were some people who actually wanted to quit because they couldn't handle it.

Why did you join?

To be called a marine and to fight.

Bloodee Jacob

Hi
My name is Renzo.
everyone calls me loco.

Good. I hope to see you around here.

The Ghoul

Hi
My name is Renzo.
everyone calls me loco.

Welcome bro, enjoy your stay.

SpaceMarines

Hi
My name is Renzo.
everyone calls me loco.

Good to have ya.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hi
My name is Renzo.
everyone calls me loco.

Welcome Renzo :)

Dromaeosaur25

Hey everybody.
I've loved aliens and predators(mostly aliens though, lol) for darn near as long as I can remember, so I decided to join up.
I also love a ton of different video games and anime. I know, I'm a total nerd, lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome friend, good to see another dinosaur buff here :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed