Avenged sevenfold

Started by B-Rad G, Jul 14, 2008, 11:33:28 PM

Author
Avenged sevenfold (Read 3,649 times)

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

Anyone likes this band. A friend from work, told me to listen to there abulms and that there music is awesome.

Are they worth listing to?

Craig

Craig

A good band to get kids into more serious metal/hard rock. Their older material was alright before they went mainstream. Some new songs are catchy but they do look like a bunch of poofs.

frosty_141

frosty_141

they are definately one of my favourite bands, i do prefer their earlier material, i have definately become a better guitarist just learning their songs

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I don't love this band, but the only songs I listen to are the ones that sound as if they came out of the game Bloody Roar, if they ever do a movie, they should get these guys.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Yeah they are cool, not my absolute favs but Ive got their latest cd.

severen76

severen76

Yeah I like them. Their best album is Waking The Fallen but none of them are bad.

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

yeah the band has some really good songs. i like them.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: severen76 on Jul 16, 2008, 09:11:15 PM
Yeah I like them. Their best album is Waking The Fallen but none of them are bad.

I agree, they are f**king awesome. If you don't like "screaming" in songs but want something that will blow you away listen to City of Evil (third album) So awesome.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Craig on Jul 15, 2008, 01:48:14 PM
A good band to get kids into more serious metal/hard rock. Their older material was alright before they went mainstream. Some new songs are catchy but they do look like a bunch of poofs.

Hah, I pretty much feel exactly the same about them.  First I heard of them was on XM ages ago, then they said on there that they did a really good Pantera cover, which I just had to hear.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

They're decent, they have some good songs.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

City of Evil was a great CD, don't like their new stuff, never listened to their old stuff.

Strength of the World is such a great song.

severen76

severen76

Their old stuff is better than the new stuff. City Of Evil was where they started to tame down their sound.

MrLee

MrLee

Hate them.  Whiney emo chorus's.

City of Evil had good riffs.

The new album has crap riffs and whiney chorus's still, meaning crap.

Alien³

Alien³

Diamonds in the rough CD is f**king amazing you should all check it out :)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I don't really like them. Maybe two songs are okay. Other than that..no.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed