What is better cartoon network or anime..

Started by dulis, Jul 14, 2008, 08:44:35 AM

Author
What is better cartoon network or anime.. (Read 3,542 times)

dulis

Every-times,when I watch to anime,Iˇm looking forward to see avp.....Iˇm really said that in the world isnt some sesion about the theme.,,,,,

Huol

W-what?

Scarface Predator

Hentai is the best...... :P :P :P

Private Hudson

Quote from: dulis on Jul 14, 2008, 08:44:35 AM
Every-times,when I watch to anime,Iˇm looking forward to see avp.....Iˇm really said that in the world isnt some sesion about the theme.,,,,,

What the hell are you saying?

Quote from: Scarface Predator on Jul 18, 2008, 09:45:00 PM

If you mean that, I have lost all my respect for you...

Ron Perlman fan

Ron Perlman fan

Wow nice story would have been very nice if i know WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT

Private Hudson

Cellien

That has to be the most confusing sentence on the internet.

wolfboy22

I used to love the old lineup cartoon network had but now its just crap so id have to go with anime.

Drago-Morph

[stewie]I don't understand a word he just said. Oh, but wolfboy gets it, so it's OK.[/stewie]

The Chibi Kiriyama

I tell myself "If I stare at it really hard maybe it'll make sense"...

wolfboy22

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Aug 23, 2008, 10:47:10 PM
[stewie]I don't understand a word he just said. Oh, but wolfboy gets it, so it's OK.[/stewie]

Well I didnt really understand what he said so I was just responding to the question "what is better cartoon network or anime?".

That Yellow Alien

Wow, I've never been this confused by a sentence ever in my life. It has absolutely nothing to do with the topic he made.

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 19, 2008, 09:26:59 PM
Quote from: Ron Perlman fan on Jul 19, 2008, 07:44:01 PM
Quote from: Scarface Predator on Jul 18, 2008, 09:45:00 PM

LOL nice

No no no no no.

*Facepalm*.

What's wrong with hentai?

Private Hudson

Whats wrong with it? I'm not even going to answer that question....

Anyway:

I think it means:

Every time I go to watch anime, I look forward to seeing AVP....I'm really sad that there isn't some obbsession with the theme.....

That Yellow Alien

Still makes no sense.

And there is nothing really wrong with hentai. A lot of it is just really weird.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed