What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,499 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Freshman year was kinda awkward for me, but Senior year was a blast.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 15, 2010, 05:02:17 AM
Really? I mean, I had all of my friends from Elementary, but I gained a lot more and very quickly- by Grade 10 I was practically sitting on top of the f**king world. Which makes where I am now absolutely painful.

I've only been here a few months, though.

What I mean is it doesn't feel different. I've made a couple new friends, sure, but overall, it's the same shit.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

For me:

-Elementary School
---

-High School:
Grade 8
Grade 9
Grade 10

-Senior High School
Grade 11 (I am here)
Grade 12

I moved in between Grade 10 and Grade 11. Admittedly, I was one of the popular people in Grade 9-10 (going back to the way I was in Elementary in terms of status), so now in a different city in Grade 11, shit is really f**king weird and the change is absolutely jarring and disturbing.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Never been too high up that ladder.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 15, 2010, 05:11:52 AM
Soooooooo you want to be popular... 
I was popular...in a weird sense everybody knew me I didn't know them... and they would spew these made up stories from those guttural holes they called a mouth.....
At first you think its fun wow new people new teachers new school and even before you say a word they have an option of you and then slowly but surely they pick at your pride and sanity until there's just a thin sheet and once that is picked away at, explosion!  You lash out one time and they assume you're the worst of the worst and you are they just unlashed a monster that can no longer be contained and then you show them how much of a monster you can be! A monster born of hate and sorrow that wants nothing but to see them all fall at your feet begging BEGGING FOR MERSEY THEY DON'T DESERVE!
......... and that's queens story... Soo good luck with being popular if that is your wish... And that's what made me unhappy ... thanks for the flooding memories...

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

From being sick, I got back to my duties to find a WHOLE CRAP LOAD OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Dec 13, 2010, 10:55:28 PM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Dec 13, 2010, 10:54:55 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Dec 13, 2010, 10:50:31 PM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Dec 13, 2010, 10:49:15 PM
I hope your car isnt disabled.

Its not. I can still outhaul and out drive my brother. ;D

I had to ask. Car repairs are a pain in the ass. During this season unexpected $ expenditures are not welcome  :D

I got extremely lucky.

if you call skidding on ice and drving into a tree lucky, sure, why not.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 15, 2010, 07:20:52 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 15, 2010, 05:11:52 AM
Soooooooo you want to be popular... 
I was popular...in a weird sense everybody knew me I didn't know them... and they would spew these made up stories from those guttural holes they called a mouth.....
At first you think its fun wow new people new teachers new school and even before you say a word they have an option of you and then slowly but surely they pick at your pride and sanity until there's just a thin sheet and once that is picked away at, explosion!  You lash out one time and they assume you're the worst of the worst and you are they just unlashed a monster that can no longer be contained and then you show them how much of a monster you can be! A monster born of hate and sorrow that wants nothing but to see them all fall at your feet begging BEGGING FOR MERSEY THEY DON'T DESERVE!
......... and that's queens story... Soo good luck with being popular if that is your wish... And that's what made me unhappy ... thanks for the flooding memories...
I think it's cute how long people hold onto grudges and memories. Many people from Elementary school still think I'm weird and an idiot... you know why, right? That's correct, they haven't even attempted to see me now. They walk right by me in the halls, not saying anything nice.

Too bad for them, eh?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Work's Xmas meal tonight. I'm the only Assistant Advisor going...hope this isn't like the last one where I ended up next the office manager.

AliceApocalypse

It's cold here in Florida...bbbrrrrrr! 

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I... love cold.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Dec 15, 2010, 03:31:43 PM
It's cold here in Florida...bbbrrrrrr!

My cousins are from Florida. I don't like them so much.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 15, 2010, 03:33:23 PM
I... love cold.

how cold does it even get for you?

BANE

BANE

It's -15 degrees celsius where I am...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 15, 2010, 04:10:49 PM
how cold does it even get for you?
I don't know... :P But I'm almost always open to cold temperatures.

Quote from: BLAIN on Dec 15, 2010, 04:12:38 PM
It's -15 degrees celsius where I am...
Want.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed