What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,837,300 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 10, 2010, 02:08:11 AM
I sincerely hope you're telling the truth.

Anto of the Sand

Class act, all the way. Nice one Sweeps.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 10, 2010, 02:06:45 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 10, 2010, 02:04:51 AM
I dont think your a troll Anto...

Mature, anyways he might be a troll but not 100% troll, or at least not a proper troll.... if he were a true troll he would be a lot more annoying...

First Blood

Dachande

Dachande

Sweeps, chill out.

Anto, do you really not have anything better to do than come on here when your father has supposedly died? Surely your life isnt that pathetic that you feel the need to come on here right away? Even so, all your responses just seem to prove exactly what Sweeps is saying, i mean your dad 'supposedly' died, and your just treating this as a normal little internet argument, smells like bullshit to me.

Okami, trust me, he's a troll.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Dachande on Sep 10, 2010, 02:18:25 AM
Sweeps, chill out.

Anto, do you really not have anything better to do than come on here when your father has supposedly died? Surely your life isnt that pathetic that you feel the need to come on here right away? Even so, all your responses just seem to prove exactly what Sweeps is saying, i mean your dad 'supposedly' died, and your just treating this as a normal little internet argument, smells like bullshit to me.

When someone has a Raptor in there avatar, i listen.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Sweeps, chill out.

When a man could pull off a sexy two face I listen and ok I guess I never really payed any attention to him to notice he was a troll anyways

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

bad trolls are the most annoying because they resort to spamming and build unreal and cartoony internet images. this guy is letting us do all the work by pulling an awful move and then letting people argue in disbelief. see? he isn't even posting anymore, just sitting back and enjoying the show. cunning bastard.

Spoiler
hey anto, how is that bag of cocks tasting for ya?
[close]

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

They f--kin cancelled kickboxing and grappling today, god damit! I came all good to go just for them to send me back.

Ahhhh! I got too much energy now :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Anto's in your harem Queen. Keep your bitches in line from now on.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: PHANTOM on Sep 10, 2010, 02:25:10 AM
They f--kin cancelled kickboxing and grappling today, god damit! I came all good to go just for them to send me back.

you know what time it is?

THE FLOOR IS MADE OF LAVA!!!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Sweeps, chill out.

Thank you..

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

It looks like Anto might be banned anyways might as well kick him out of the group...
Quote from: PHANTOM on Sep 10, 2010, 02:25:10 AM

Go run outside no matter how dark it is do it!

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 10, 2010, 02:22:09 AM
Sweeps, chill out.

When a man could pull off a sexy two face I listen and ok I guess I never really payed any attention to him to notice he was a troll anyways

Damn, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. I guess i really can't be mean to you anymore! Dammit!

As for on-topicness... nothing so far, except that i'm hungry and don't want to get out of bed...

Yeah Sweeps, just go to a corner, and picture yourself alone with Miranda Lawson for a while...

EDIT: EVERYBODY STOP POSTING WHEN I'M TRYING TO!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Dachande on Sep 10, 2010, 02:31:00 AM
Yeah Sweeps, just go to a corner, and picture yourself alone with Miranda Lawson for a while...

He's done that before... :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed