What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,838,776 times)

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 17, 2011, 03:30:34 AM
Stress with school. Exam time again in a week or two.

With me too... and I haven't learnt too much yet...

Cap. Fitzgerald

My state testing (basically finals that determine what we've learned, the states educational level, and our level of intelligence to the highschool we're going to) are on Monday.
Please don't remind me.

Nightmare Asylum

God, I really hope that all you guys feel better...

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 17, 2011, 03:30:20 AM
I'm unhappy because my suicidal thoughts beat up my enjoyment of the day.
And the anger at insignificant things didn't help.

Dying doesn't solve your problems. in fact, it only makes it more difficult to solve them.

I have a Chemistry test next week. don't know shit, as always.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I never said it would solve my problems.

chupacabras acheronsis

Then why Die?

all logical observations indicate it is a harmful and destructive process.

samoht

samoht

Thinking thoughts like that is just counter productive, if you want to feel better.

Cap. Fitzgerald

My laptops inner screen is broken....

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 17, 2011, 03:30:34 AM
Stress with school. Exam time again in a week or two.
Break a leg, hope you do well. ;)

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 17, 2011, 03:30:20 AM
I'm unhappy because my suicidal thoughts beat up my enjoyment of the day.
I'm sorry to hear that Fitzgerald, see it like this. You're young, and you've got a whole life in front of you. Don't have those thoughts. You would waste it. A thousand, even a load more of possibilities, gone, never used, wasted. You've got a lot of potential.

Snowdog

Snowdog

really stupid and unintelligent people. glad the dumbass gets fired soon ( can't wait to see the look on his face ) omg i'm bad xD

chupacabras acheronsis

I... did not sleep all night trying to Fix Operation Flashpoint GOTY. Downloaded the f**king patches from 5 different sources. re-installed it and tested the process over 20 times... Wrong Serial Number given in setup every time. sometimes it doesn't want to recognize the ISOs. and now im gonna try to unpack the Virtual image, edit the Setup string so it doesn't access the corrupt files and then copy them manually from somewhere else. if that doesn't work... there is no other way to get that game. it literally cannot be found anywhere else.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME VIDEOGAME, I HAVE ONLY GIVEN YOU LOVE

and now i tried to run Rainbow six Vegas and crashed. f**k the pretty Graphics. shit's unplayable.

Sharp Sticks

Noone seems to care about Red Faction apart from me, and maybe Keg, wtf? it's awesome and noone else seems to be able to see it!

Nope

Nope

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 18, 2011, 01:55:13 PM
Noone seems to care about Red Faction apart from me, and maybe Keg, wtf? it's awesome and noone else seems to be able to see it!
Hey man! I care. Even though I'v only played Gurrilla, im excited for the new series, and Armmaggeddon.

lol, cool cool, :) so that's 3 of us out of all the people on this forum :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed