What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,838,356 times)

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Got signed up for a diving course at the pool. That goes for two hours. That I don't want to do. I have been "drafted" again!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

A "good" dream I had last night, comes back to be and haunts me in a personal way that I should never feel. I should have never had that dream, which in any other position, would have been "good".

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

And so I come back from school today. I go, as usual, by foot. It's raining, and at a certain point I notice some birds flying in the opposite way - they are Eurasian Woodcocks. I ignore them, until I feel a splash on my left leg; I look down and one of those birds just mistook me for a bird WC and released a monster shit right there, that splashed on my leg. Nothing too bad but it smelt like... well, shit. Bird shit. Like Ammonia. Bleh.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 01, 2011, 07:28:26 AM
A "good" dream I had last night, comes back to be and haunts me in a personal way that I should never feel. I should have never had that dream, which in any other position, would have been "good".

sex dream that turned out to be your mum? that's gross dude :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I need to complain. I'm looking around for new jobs as my contract ends in 6 months. I found a cool job as Intelligence Clerk for a prison on the Job Centre Plus website. I get on there, the wage details on the application are wrong, the end date for it is wrong (end date was today, vac details had it as being end of March), application details where wrong and the duration was wrong - they were advertising it as a permanent position whereas it was temporary.

Was extremely pissed off.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Darn Hicks, sorry to hear that. :-\

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 01, 2011, 06:30:11 PM
I need to complain. I'm looking around for new jobs as my contract ends in 6 months. I found a cool job as Intelligence Clerk for a prison on the Job Centre Plus website. I get on there, the wage details on the application are wrong, the end date for it is wrong (end date was today, vac details had it as being end of March), application details where wrong and the duration was wrong - they were advertising it as a permanent position whereas it was temporary.

that sucks man!you should definately complain, what if you applied with just the knowledge on the website!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I rang them to ask and they said they wouldn't have looked at it if I'd didn't get it in today. but when i saw it was temporary I wasn't bothered because I ain't leaving one temp job for another temp job.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 01, 2011, 03:06:34 PM

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 01, 2011, 11:22:24 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 01, 2011, 03:06:34 PM

http://synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/lolwut.jpg

Oedipus complex night tonight?

You two are just too hilarious for me.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 01, 2011, 06:30:11 PM

That sucks man.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

{Face in a pillow}
I didn't get into the university...

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 02, 2011, 01:18:27 AM
{Face in a pillow}
I didn't get into the university...

I'm sorry queen, did they give you a reason as to why?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I think thats the worst part they did not say why...

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 02, 2011, 01:22:37 AM
I think thats the worst part they did not say why...

They normally don't say why unless its important.

Which to them what classifies as important; I have no idea.

I'm sorry Queen.

You can always apply again after you've taken some college course at another college. That might get them to accept you.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Maybe I was never to interesting in a community collage but it looks like I have no choice now... but thanks Ghoul you made me feel a bit better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed