What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,837,297 times)

Purebreedalien

I'm still awaiting the arrive of my Mario Kart Double Dash! and my new Gamecube controller which I ordered from Play.com last Thursday >:(

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

Pretty much realising that my best friends are all turning into stoner f**ks.
They don't care about what I say...

Blitzx

Blitzx

The day before yesterday: No A:CM at E3
Yesterday: No A:CM at E3
Today: No A:CM at E3

alien ravager

alien ravager

my best friend got attacked by a ginger knob just for asking if he had a girlfriend >:(

Purebreedalien

I ordered my Cloaked Wolf in early June and it has been delayed to the 25th July! >:(

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

What made me unhappy today? Ummm...
I was suppose to go out with a girl I care about to the theater along with her sister five weeks ago. It hasn't happen and I don't have the guts to ask her when will she come beacuse I'm afraid she may think I'am anoying or shit.
I'am a waiter at several gourmet events my mom works at. I met his dad (who's also a waiter) at one event and told me about her daughters and family. We have met and I think I really like them. And bealive me, when I saw her, I was in the clouds. She's beutiful and has some sense of carisma and a smell of freshness all around her. I have a very good friendly relationship with her and I don't want to screw it around.
Sorry if I'm a little to corny and shit but I really needed to tell this to someone.  :-X

CanadianHero67

Lets just say that working out is great but not when you use the strength gained when your angry. I put a hole in my bedroom wall with my fist. :-\

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 17, 2008, 06:54:50 PM
I ordered my Cloaked Wolf in early June and it has been delayed to the 25th July! >:(

You hate Play.com, don't ya Purebreed?

alien ravager

alien ravager

i keep getting random phone calls

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Rafael S. on Jul 18, 2008, 12:49:49 AM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 17, 2008, 06:54:50 PM

You hate Play.com, don't ya Purebreed?
Yeah. I do, but my other deliveries came.

What made me unhappy today was urm, nothing really.

Private Hudson

E3 lacked this year, horrible.

alien ravager

alien ravager

nothing

Undeadite

Undeadite

Digging at my toenail till it bled all over.

Private Hudson

LIVE automatticly logged me out while I was having a good game of GTA 4.

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

Went to Burger King, I ordered a cheeseburger meal. They gave me one WITHOUT cheese, I go back to change it, coz they f**ked up, they give me another one.

This time, instead of cheese, they put tons of onion instead

WTF??!!  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed