What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,790 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Terx2 on Oct 12, 2012, 07:05:44 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 12, 2012, 07:01:14 AM
Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Oct 11, 2012, 09:09:49 PM
I searched up "Eclipse" and Twilight came before Pink Floyd...

Wtf Mankind.
I would think a solar or luner eclipse would come before twilight movie or a pink floyd song

I know. I was shocked when looking up an eclipse I wanted to draw. I thought I'd see a solar eclipse first but....
Its okay....shhh...shhhh... it will be over soon...
---------------------------------------------
I still can not find Yakitate Japan the anime on any site with subtitles...

Cap. Fitzgerald

Can't sleep.
Fuuuuuuuuuu-

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

We have a sub for Photo today.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 11, 2012, 09:13:08 PM
QuoteWhat's that from?
I would ask for him to keep promises like not telling people about events from other forums and less than 72 hours later he'd talk about it, often not mentioning important details or fabricating truth.

Because I like good lulz  :D! You should not care about what other people say in the first place in the first place.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

"Lulz" or not you shouldn't spread lies about people.
QuoteYou should not care about what other people say in the first place in the first place.
I would not if people made say all the time actually does have negative repercussions.

Everyone take note on how HS said he was "done" but came back anyway. It's like he can't keep his word on anything.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 12, 2012, 08:26:41 PM
"Lulz" or not you shouldn't spread lies about people.

Defamation can be quite serious.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I never made any lies about you. I just go by from what I've seen and told from others. I also never hated you, sometimes I like to poke fun which is harmless fun. My friends poke fun at me all of the time.

Every time you talked about when you been betrayal then it reminds me of this clip  :laugh:!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_Ca45JRFs#ws

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Twin Drive, just give it up already; you're like a freaking obsessed stalker girlfriend who cries every night eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream because your boyfriend broke up with you.

I'm with HellSpawn. I wanna find out if there's any other skeletons in the closet about Twin Drive we should know about.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Putting sense into Twin Drive is like playing checkers with a bratty kid. He won't listen to you no matter what.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I agree. He's a little brat who throws the Scrabble board due to you beating him.

QuoteI never made any lies about you.
You still went back on promises and here's some proof:

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=59&start=10500#p401871

Everyone note the dates of the posts. For those wondering between the first and second PM I asked "That depends, are you going to blab at TK about it?" You can see what happened after he said "no". I'd also like to know who at TK quote-needs-unquote to know? Who is on a hospital bed right now with some painful terminal illness and gossip about what happens to me on other sites is going to cure them?

HS, I don't hate you either, but you make it very difficult for me to trust you when you go behind my back like that. >:(

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I don't see the lie. All he did was tell his buddies on TK that you were banned from yet again, another site. Stop getting banned dude!

QuoteI don't see the lie.
QuoteYou still went back on promises
I swear people cannot read.
QuoteAll he did was tell his buddies on TK that you were banned from yet again, another site.
And I asked him not to. That means he went back on his word.
QuoteStop getting banned dude!
I gladly would if they'd stop banning me for incredibly stupid reasons. You think I like it? 'Cause let me tell you, it is like watching your own funeral every single time.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

So what if he lied to you. It's his personal life, he can do whatever he wants. As for your many banning, you're doing something wrong that gets you banned.

I get banned for different reasons every time, the one thing they have in common is that they make no sense when applying thought to them.
QuoteSo what if he lied to you.
Maybe that gives me good reason NOT TO TRUST HIM.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed