What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,838,100 times)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Do I even want to know, ShadowPred?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 11, 2012, 11:01:01 PM
New details about The Superior Spider-Man completely destroyed any and all positive reactions I had yesterday.

Nooo, Spidey, noooo. D:

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 11, 2012, 11:01:45 PM
Do I even want to know, ShadowPred?

Haven't read it, but I heard Spidey is a lot more "darker" and not so "friendly" anymore.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

That, I know. It's what I posted yesterday.
Meaning ShadowPred found out something worse

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Go to the comic book readers thread. I even put the news in a spoiler tag. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 11, 2012, 10:54:57 PM
Well, for those of you that know details on Spider-Man after issue 700...here's some more info that already pisses me off. I was fine and all about the changes because I was trying to be positive, but this is just dumb...really dumb once you see who the love interest is...which the love interest being the 2nd reason I am hating.

Reason Number 1 I hate this...and truly the only reason I am posting this:

Spoiler

QuoteDan Slott teased a few more Superior Spider-Man details during a retailer breakfast held at the start of New York Comic Con. Marvel Comics has confirmed that Slott told retailers in attendance that the Spider-Man starring in the January-debuting series is indeed a character other than Peter Parker, and that Spider-Man and Mary Jane would be getting back together — which would mean that Peter and MJ will not be.

Good gods, I'm just going to jinx this right now and say that Ben Reilly is going to be coming back.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=68558
[close]

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 11, 2012, 11:15:46 PM
Go to the comic book readers thread. I even put the news in a spoiler tag. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/ShadowPred/tumblr_m9fiqkswQj1rvaz1to1_250.gif

Well, for those of you that know details on Spider-Man after issue 700...here's some more info that already pisses me off. I was fine and all about the changes because I was trying to be positive, but this is just dumb...really dumb once you see who the love interest is...which the love interest being the 2nd reason I am hating.

Spoiler

QuoteDan Slott teased a few more Superior Spider-Man details during a retailer breakfast held at the start of New York Comic Con. Marvel Comics has confirmed that Slott told retailers in attendance that the Spider-Man starring in the January-debuting series is indeed a character other than Peter Parker, and that Spider-Man and Mary Jane would be getting back together — which would mean that Peter and MJ will not be.

Good gods, I'm just going to jinx this right now and say that Ben Reilly is going to be coming back.

[close]

Are you f**king kidding me? Wow.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Oct 11, 2012, 11:20:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 11, 2012, 11:15:46 PM

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/ShadowPred/tumblr_m9fiqkswQj1rvaz1to1_250.gif

Spoiler

[close]

Are you f**king kidding me? Wow.

So it's worse than One More Day?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 11, 2012, 11:22:29 PM
So it's worse than One More Day?

I dropped Amazing Spider-Man when I read that. I've been sober since.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 11, 2012, 11:24:29 PMI drop Amazing Spider-Man when I read that. I've been sober since.

Pick up Scarlet Spider instead. ;)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Our high school football team has a game tomorrow. JV is whooping ass, but our Varsity is kinda lagging since the last three games..

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

If you guys don't say something in the relationship thread and break the ice I'm going to say something even WORSE.

>:(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Yeah, baby.  The only thing better than bad is worse.  Now we're cooking with gas.

Terx2

Terx2

I brought the spiderman trilogy on blu-ray and it only had spiderman 3 in it :(

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Oct 11, 2012, 09:09:49 PM
I searched up "Eclipse" and Twilight came before Pink Floyd...

Wtf Mankind.

This :(

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Wtf Mankind.
I would think a solar or luner eclipse would come before twilight movie or a pink floyd song

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 12, 2012, 07:01:14 AM

Wtf Mankind.
I would think a solar or luner eclipse would come before twilight movie or a pink floyd song

I know. I was shocked when looking up an eclipse I wanted to draw. I thought I'd see a solar eclipse first but....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed