What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,837,628 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 21, 2012, 01:38:25 PM
Wow. That's bizarre. Sorry you're in pain, hopefully the dentist will help.

Not when the dentist looks like Bane.

chupacabras acheronsis

you wouldn't trust Tom Hardy?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 22, 2012, 01:00:43 AM
you wouldn't trust Tom Hardy?

Picard didn't.

Bjørn Half-hand

Some a-hole broke into my back yard and tried to steal my bike. Luckily it's got a heavy duty lock on it that stops the wheels spinning so the thief couldn't ride it away and it's too heavy to carry all the way back to the hive of scum and villainy they live in.
Judging by the muddy shoe print on teh gate they must have climbed over that, opened the bolts then tried to take the bike through. This morning I put a nice big chunky pad lock and new bolts on so if someone climbs over the gate again they won't be able to open it to let themselves out again. Also bought bigger better locks for the back door as this has shown me the weakness in my home security.
Just so pissed off that some dick thinks he can let himself onto my property and try to steal things I had to work hard for. He's lucky he didn't wake me up, I have a woodaxe that would happily take a break from chopping wood, I could dump his body out in the woods for the various beasties to nom.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Aug 22, 2012, 10:55:41 AM
Spoiler
Some a-hole broke into my back yard and tried to steal my bike. Luckily it's got a heavy duty lock on it that stops the wheels spinning so the thief couldn't ride it away and it's too heavy to carry all the way back to the hive of scum and villainy they live in.
Judging by the muddy shoe print on teh gate they must have climbed over that, opened the bolts then tried to take the bike through. This morning I put a nice big chunky pad lock and new bolts on so if someone climbs over the gate again they won't be able to open it to let themselves out again. Also bought bigger better locks for the back door as this has shown me the weakness in my home security.
Just so pissed off that some dick thinks he can let himself onto my property and try to steal things I had to work hard for. He's lucky he didn't wake me up, I have a woodaxe that would happily take a break from chopping wood, I could dump his body out in the woods for the various beasties to nom.
[close]

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Vakarian on Aug 22, 2012, 11:42:55 AM
Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Aug 22, 2012, 10:55:41 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Perfect, Vakarian.

Bjørn Half-hand

Oh FFS now my car is giving me shit. Keeps stalling at low speeds, at traffic lights, when cornering, when slowing down. This crap nearly got me into an accident today. This whole day can just f**k off and die.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I'll miss the season 3 premier of The Walking Dead due to me being on a Caribbean cruise.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 22, 2012, 06:42:24 PM
I'll miss the season 3 premier of The Walking Dead due to me being on a Caribbean cruise.

scarhunter92

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I hope your medical insurance covers that, because I ain't taking the blame for it.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 22, 2012, 06:42:24 PM

Yeah... if I were going on a Caribbean cruise, I would be posting in the unhappy thread about it as well...  :D

Perspective, Rick... perspective..!   8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The Walking Dead!

Eva, it's the damn WALKING DEAD!!!

Eva

Eva

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 22, 2012, 06:59:20 PM
The Walking Dead!

Is that code for the cast in The Expendables 2?  ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Eva on Aug 22, 2012, 07:06:01 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 22, 2012, 06:59:20 PM
The Walking Dead!

Is that code for the cast in The Expendables 2?  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed