What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,836,949 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Dude, better do something before shit gets real:

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 17, 2012, 07:53:51 PM
Apparently the Snakehead fish has been sighted in B.C. It's an invasive species from Africa capable of biting through a steel toe boot with ease. In the U.S there are $20 dollar gift card bounties for every dead Snakehead fish (the head I think), in order to exterminate them from the U.S. If B.C is smart they will do something similar.

I'm familiar with invasive species as I live next to Lake Simcoe. There is an invasive species called the gobbie, if you're fishing and you catch one you have to kill it BY LAW. Though they are not a direct threat to people they are a direct threat to the native fish and wildlife of Lake Simcoe. All they really do is eat the eggs of native species, that is it.

I'm not for exterminating a whole species, but these are invasive species, meaning if we kill everyone of them where they invade that means they still live in their own native land which is where they belong. When a species invades it disrupts the environment.

I don't think it's right for you or anybody to just... arbitrarily exterminate them.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 17, 2012, 07:56:21 PM
Dude, better do something before shit gets real:
http://wearemoviegeeks.com/wp-content/109427126.jpg

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 17, 2012, 08:01:08 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 17, 2012, 07:53:51 PM
Apparently the Snakehead fish has been sighted in B.C. It's an invasive species from Africa capable of biting through a steel toe boot with ease. In the U.S there are $20 dollar gift card bounties for every dead Snakehead fish (the head I think), in order to exterminate them from the U.S. If B.C is smart they will do something similar.

I'm familiar with invasive species as I live next to Lake Simcoe. There is an invasive species called the gobbie, if you're fishing and you catch one you have to kill it BY LAW. Though they are not a direct threat to people they are a direct threat to the native fish and wildlife of Lake Simcoe. All they really do is eat the eggs of native species, that is it.

I'm not for exterminating a whole species, but these are invasive species, meaning if we kill everyone of them where they invade that means they still live in their own native land which is where they belong. When a species invades it disrupts the environment.

I don't think it's right for you or anybody to just... arbitrarily exterminate them.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrmRz18cjoPBLk09NcjdikZ6nGnf142-vt3EBRjAqO6eBQO7My

.... you did this!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Today was my finals and I didn't do that well. I knew I won't but I really hard on it and I feel like total shit right now. I got yell at for doing poorly and I guess I can always try better next time?

Bat Chain Puller

f**king Photof**ket and their Goddamned lying ass system of measuring available free space.

Said I had under 10 MB free space. I upload one lousy picture that is like 100kb and the bucket run-eth over and all pictures are unviewable until the 25th of this month.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Cvalda

Cvalda

Switch to Imageshack, Bat Chain. I did, and have never looked back.

Bat Chain Puller

I have one of those as well. But their individual size limit is sometimes too small for my preferences when it comes to posting some of my art ... and motion gifs don't work for me on there.  :'(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

My Grandma broke her arm again and she is in the hospital now. 

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Sorry for that, man. :( Hope everything goes well.

Regarding Photobucket I do use it, but lately I tend to just upload pictures to my blog...

Vepariga

Vepariga

Just one of those nights...to which there is one answer.

Spoiler
[close]

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 17, 2012, 09:58:33 PM
Today was my finals and I didn't do that well. I knew I won't but I really hard on it and I feel like total shit right now. I got yell at for doing poorly and I guess I can always try better next time?
I SWEAR TO GOD I responded to this... I must've dozed off or something?

Anyway, I said something like this:  Don't worry too much, Hellspawn, it's happened to everyone.  It sucks, but it's over and all you can do is learn from it and go forward.  Don't beat yourself up, failure builds bloody character!  Everybody fails, and most people will fail far more than they succeed. :laugh:

Keep dat head up.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My mom being and idiot, and of course the fact that there are...

Spoiler
...NO LIZZY CAPLAN GIFS!!!

[close]

Maybe one or two in existence, but that is horseshit!!!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 18, 2012, 05:48:24 PM
...NO LIZZY CAPLAN GIFS!!!
Found one for you. ;)

ShadowPred

chupacabras acheronsis

...now my chest hurts. can't breath too hard.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed