What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,836,398 times)

ShadowPred

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Yeah blank url, homie.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

chupacabras acheronsis

we're experiencing minor technical difficulties.

you can try again.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 16, 2012, 07:34:07 PM
we're experiencing minor technical difficulties.

Alright...

...oh, it works now.

chupacabras acheronsis

just a meddling little "=" sign that got there somehow.

Eva

Eva

Figuring out that 2079ish isn't the year when Prometheus takes place, but more likely the year when ShadowPred eventually runs out of Zooey gifs  ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Eva on May 16, 2012, 07:39:48 PM
Figuring out that 2079ish isn't the year when Prometheus takes place, but more likely the year when ShadowPred eventually runs out of Zooey gifs  ;)

In the year 2079:

Eva

Eva

Lol... against the power of Zooey, there can be no victory

Cvalda

Cvalda

Goddamn do I hate working 9 to 5. Or rather, I hate working 9 to 5 with an hour and 45 minute commute on either side of it. I miss being able to stay up to ungodly hours of the night and not have to give a f**k. I don't wanna go to sleep, it's such a waste of time :'(

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Cvalda on May 17, 2012, 06:06:41 AM
Goddamn do I hate working 9 to 5. Or rather, I hate working 9 to 5 with an hour and 45 minute commute on either side of it. I miss being able to stay up to ungodly hours of the night and not have to give a f**k. I don't wanna go to sleep, it's such a waste of time :'(

ooohhh how i knew your pain

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh my god, don't rub it in.

Now she has no choice but to destroy you.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Donna Summer passing away.

The f**k.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Apparently the Snakehead fish has been sighted in B.C. It's an invasive species from Africa capable of biting through a steel toe boot with ease. In the U.S there are $20 dollar gift card bounties for every dead Snakehead fish (the head I think), in order to exterminate them from the U.S. If B.C is smart they will do something similar.

I'm familiar with invasive species as I live next to Lake Simcoe. There is an invasive species called the gobbie, if you're fishing and you catch one you have to kill it BY LAW. Though they are not a direct threat to people they are a direct threat to the native fish and wildlife of Lake Simcoe. All they really do is eat the eggs of native species, that is it.

I'm not for exterminating a whole species, but these are invasive species, meaning if we kill everyone of them where they invade that means they still live in their own native land which is where they belong. When a species invades it disrupts the environment.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed