What made you happy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:53:56 PM

Author
What made you happy today? Part 1 (Read 2,821,220 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I drew my first okay drawing on GIMP :laugh:
Spoiler
[close]
Done on mouse btw.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 12, 2011, 09:02:05 PM
A friend taught me how to play Magic: The Gathering. Pretty fun, might pick up some cards next time I'm at the store.

You're now a man.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Mar 12, 2011, 09:37:26 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 12, 2011, 09:02:05 PM
A friend taught me how to play Magic: The Gathering. Pretty fun, might pick up some cards next time I'm at the store.

You're now a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH-EVwr4Q6s#

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I went to the Gym and got a great work out today. It's nice and warm outside as well.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 12, 2011, 08:41:40 PM
Yeah, the movie is always sold seperately. As for the pilot, take note when Mal mans the AA gun in the first scene - there's a familiar logo spinning at the top of the display.

Glad you're watching it, good for the soul.

When I noticed that, made me smile.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 12, 2011, 08:41:40 PMYeah, the movie is always sold seperately. As for the pilot, take note when Mal mans the AA gun in the first scene - there's a familiar logo spinning at the top of the display.

I haven't noticed a logo. Is it the WY logo?

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Yaya.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 12, 2011, 09:04:04 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Done on mouse btw.

I like it!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 12, 2011, 08:11:53 PM
yeah serenity is the pilot, then the movie is called the same thing
Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 12, 2011, 08:41:40 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 12, 2011, 07:35:08 PM
One question, though. The first episode is called Serenity, and is two parts. That's the pilot episode,m right? Because I was kind of confused and thought maybe it was the movie follow up. Clarification would be much appreciated :)

Yeah, the movie is always sold seperately. As for the pilot, take note when Mal mans the AA gun in the first scene - there's a familiar logo spinning at the top of the display.

Thanks. I'll be watching it after I rewatch season 1 of The Walking Dead.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Went to see Battle: Los Angeles today, it was great.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Not only are the people behind Halo Faith getting in touch with Steve Downes, but now they also want to get Nathan Fillion.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow to play some Reach.

chupacabras acheronsis

just read the thing comic sequel.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I got to hang out with a few friends go to Mitsuwa but it was not only a insanely fun day it was just bloody weird, ok so at this store everything is pretty much in Japanese and especially the book section were out of chance I found the one volume of Inuyasha I was missing in my 1-10 collection... in English... not only that it was a lot cheaper then anywhere else I can get the rest of the volumes.  As I purchased it and left to explore the rest of the store they start playing the ending song to Inuyasha the anime... which made me spazz out in a fit of joy at the coincidence. After so many hours of hanging out at the store we leave and go to the car and as soon as the radio kicks in... it's playing one of my favorite Korn songs Falling Away from Me another weird coincidence.  We all leave to hang out at Borders for awhile then go home it's been about 2 hours and guess whats playing on the radio for me as soon as I sit in the car? Comeing undone by Korn, this whole day was weird but fun.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 12, 2011, 09:04:04 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Done on mouse btw.
That's frickin' sweet. And the fact that you were using a mouse makes it all the more awesome.

For me, the start of a two week spring break. Yeaaaaaah.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed