User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What made you happy today? Part 1  (Read 2315009 times)

coolbreeze
Feb 08, 2013, 02:34:34 PM
Reply #29985 on: Feb 08, 2013, 02:34:34 PM
Apparently (or so I was told), I was in the news on tv yesterday...  :o :D

Were they doing a piece on sunshine and beauty?

Had an epic night with my brother coolbreeze. First, we watched Aliens. There were many laughs, some facts throwin around, a lot of love for Hudson, and a lot of hate for the first 15 minutes of Alien3. Then, we played Rainbow Six: Vegas for about 4 hours. Thought it would only take about 2 to beat it, but we stuck it out.

That's what it is bro. Awesome night. We have to do it more often.

Oh yeah, f**k Newt... 8)

And....Snakecam before you open doors.  :laugh:

Heellllz yes!

She is responsible for Hicks' death!

Many a times, this happened *Prime or Coolbreeze doesn't snakecam door. They open the door*  Coolbreeze/Prime: Holy fuuuuck! *Prime or Coolbreeze dies.*

Doesn't help when it's the same button to cam and open doors. One wrong angle and it's game over man!

:laugh: :laugh: Hudson, I love you, man!   The AI had some killer ass ears at times, too.

Was almost pointless to go weapons quiet.  :laugh:

Prime113
Feb 08, 2013, 02:35:12 PM
Reply #29986 on: Feb 08, 2013, 02:35:12 PM
 :laugh: I know! I was only doing it at the end to stop muzzle flash.  :laugh:

Eva
Feb 08, 2013, 03:00:38 PM
Reply #29987 on: Feb 08, 2013, 03:00:38 PM

Lol nope :D

I participated in the Marselisborg castle park 5km charity run just north of the city yesterday afternoon and the Crown Prince was there as well. So, I was told that when the news stations camera catched him while running, I was in the frame as well. 8)

I know I was running right next to him at the start - now I wish I had grabbed him and given him a big smacker while the whole nation was watching -  I would have been shot in the face by his bodyguards, but it would have been worth it. :)

coolbreeze
Feb 08, 2013, 03:03:31 PM
Reply #29988 on: Feb 08, 2013, 03:03:31 PM

Lol nope :D

I participated in the Marselisborg castle park 5km charity run just north of the city yesterday afternoon and the Crown Prince was there as well. So, I was told that when the news stations camera catched him while running, I was in the frame as well. 8)

I know I was running right next to him at the start - now I wish I had grabbed him and given him a big smacker while the whole nation was watching -  I would have been shot in the face by his bodyguards, but it would have been worth it. :)

That's really awesome. Good job.  :)

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed