Your top 5 AVP comics

Started by nukem11, Jun 17, 2008, 07:38:40 PM

Author
Your top 5 AVP comics (Read 2,597 times)

nukem11

nukem11

Ive never read any but wondering which top 5 that would be worth looking at.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I think those in the first AVP omnibus by darkhorse are all worth a look.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I only really like AVP Omnibus Vol 1.

Ron Perlman fan

Ron Perlman fan

Never got around to look at those one i mainly have the original AVP Batman Vs Predator Super man Vs Predator (one of my favorte) and many others not the Omnibus should get some ...

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 18, 2008, 10:36:11 PM

I just got that today! I remember a long time ago in the early 90's I picked this comic book up...

It was the best freakin comic I ever read in my life. I went to Barnes and Noble today, checking the mags, then I see a interesting sci-fi section. I found Aliens Vs. Predator OMNIBUS Volume 1 and 2 I thought it was just two big huge AVP books with no pictures in it. When I opened it I saw the same cover art above and I freaked ;D

Not just it had my favorite comic book of all time in it, but it also had 6 other AVP comic books in it too. 456 pages of AVP glory. It's like 6 comic book stories all in one mini sized AVP book ;D YAY!

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jul 08, 2008, 12:58:00 AM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 18, 2008, 10:36:11 PM

I just got that today! I remember a long time ago in the early 90's I picked this comic book up...
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f120/acidblood666/Avptpb-1.jpg

It was the best freakin comic I ever read in my life. I went to Barnes and Noble today, checking the mags, then I see a interesting sci-fi section. I found Aliens Vs. Predator OMNIBUS Volume 1 and 2 I thought it was just two big huge AVP books with no pictures in it. When I opened it I saw the same cover art above and I freaked ;D

Not just it had my favorite comic book of all time in it, but it also had 6 other AVP comic books in it too. 456 pages of AVP glory. It's like 6 comic book stories all in one mini sized AVP book ;D YAY!

Yup, I understand your love for this comic.
IT WAS GREAT! But I still think it would have had been better if Chris Warner penciled the comic from start to finish.

nikolas738

nikolas738

Avp omnibus 1 was like the only thing i have ever been interested in reading kept me up at night cant wait to read the rest of the avp alien and predetor books

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: nikolas738 on Jul 09, 2008, 02:59:22 PM
Avp omnibus 1 was like the only thing i have ever been interested in reading kept me up at night cant wait to read the rest of the avp alien and predetor books

Get the Aliens Omnibus 1 and 2.
They' ll keep you the same as the first AVP book.

nikolas738

nikolas738

ill make sure i do

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

After reading the first AVP and seeing how cool the character of Noguchi was. If I directed AVP I would want Kelly Hu to play Noguchi, hell yeah! Kelly Hu is totally made for that role ;D

Undeadite

Undeadite

Ok, shes hot and she can kick ass... but can she act? All she had to do for xmen was stand around or do wirework, and she had no lines and only like 2 expressions.

happypred

happypred

AvP, the original (bad coloring and lame team-up but it's still the one that started it all)
AvP Duel (not much character development but it gets down to business)
AvP Civilized Beasts (a lot of pred on alien action)
AvP Blood Time (just great)
AvP Xenogenesis (art style too manga-ish but a lot of pred on alien action)
AvP Eternal (great, and I mean really good art...that's about it)
AvP Booty (bland art but some nice action)
AvP War (started out with great art...and then some 12 year old got the job)

AnthaiHero

AnthaiHero

-AvP (Original)
-AvP Duel
-AvP Deadliest of the Species (was decent)
-Overkill Aliens, Predator, Witchblade, and The Darkness (crappy story but amazing art)
-didn't really like anything else. mostly a fan of each series independent of each other.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed