Quote from: Blades on Nov 15, 2010, 10:06:17 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 15, 2010, 10:01:37 PM
Why not go to Walmart yourself, or buy one off ebay? :D
There aint no Walmart in spain ;)
Wait, predxeno is spanish?

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Nov 17, 2010, 04:11:15 PM
Try Amazon.com Predxeno, I have had success in finding specialty collector items in various conditions including new. 

I did, didn't find it yet. :(

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 17, 2010, 04:13:15 PM
Quote from: Blades on Nov 15, 2010, 10:06:17 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 15, 2010, 10:01:37 PM
Why not go to Walmart yourself, or buy one off ebay? :D
There aint no Walmart in spain ;)
Wait, predxeno is spanish?

No, I live in the US.  I'm an Asian-American (Chinese).

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Then Walmart, once you get some kind of car (couldn't you rent a taxi?), shouldn't be a problem.

predxeno

predxeno

I'm at Rutgers New Brunswick in NJ.  There aren't many taxis nearby.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Damn dude ur close to me. Small world.

predxeno

predxeno

Where r u?

predxeno

predxeno

I got the 3-disc Predators set; I went to Walmart during a visit home. :)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Looking for the Hot Toys PredAlien, one that isn't overpriced. Although I need to save some money for it. As of now, I'm broke  :-\

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I'm looking for ANY of the A/P/AVP crossovers with Batman, Superman, Judge Dread, Withblade/Darkness, and Green lantern TPBs. I don't have any money know, but I should at the end of the month.

Sol

Sol

WTB - Alien Warrior (Brown Edition)

Anyone looking to offload theirs, I am trying to acquire one. Ready to purchase now.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I'm looking for the TPB's of Batman/Aliens and Batman/Aliens 2 fr a resonable price.

Christian87n

Christian87n

A couple of months ago, I made a post about wanting to sell my Wolf Predator Mask from sideshow collectibles. The forum member showed interest but never got back to me, so I'm putting up another post. This is a real sideshow collectibles mask that is in excellent condition since it's been stored instead of displayed. The battery for the laser is still new. It's #0372 out of the 1000 that were made. I have pictures that I can email. If interested, PM me or email me at chrism0015@hotmail.com. I don't know how much I want for it at the moment, but it was $300 new. I am definitely willing to work with the price, but please no low ballers or trading.

Thanks.

P.S. I know that my post count is low, but i visit the site frequently, I just don't post. If you want to see if I'm reputable, look me up in B15sentra.net or Toyotanation.com. Same screenname. Thanks and Good Luck!

predxeno

predxeno

I'm selling an Alien Resurrection Playstation game disc in good condition.  Note: disc only, with a thin green-set jewel case.  May have light scratches, but plays perfectly.  I bought this on ebay, but didn't realize until too late that it didn't come with the manual, original jewel case, artwork, etc. so I'm trying to get rid of it.  I'll sell it real cheap to anyone who's interested.

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

Im looking for a hot toys predator 2 battle damaged figure, hot toys original predator or the hot toys guardian predator. i am willing to pay up to £200 pounds for one. P.m if u r interested, thanks (:     

goneja

goneja

Hi guys, this may be sort of off topic but I figured someone might be interested.

I have the Sideshow Exclusive edition of John Connor Final Battle from Terminator Salvation, new in packaging. I need some money so I am trying to get rid of it. I am more than willing to sell it shipped for less then what I bought it for, and I am a Power Seller on E-bay and have feedback for multiple Hot Toys sales. If you are interested please reply here or you can mail me at goneja@gmail.com.

Also, I am looking for the right leg for an Aliens Warrior blue edition if anyone happens to have spare parts.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed