Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 199,538 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Apr 01, 2017, 05:16:07 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 22, 2017, 12:30:31 PM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jan 20, 2017, 07:44:20 PM
New listings folks. Palisades Alien busts and Plush toys. USA only.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/prj_since1990/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

If I didn't have a life full of money destroying responsibilities, I would be all over that queen bust. Ive always wanted one of the palisades busts, these are at a good price too.
On the off chance you can make me a reasonable offer, it's still for sale.

I dont think i could make a reasonable offer unfortunatly, i could offer like $85 and skip out on buying anything for alien day thia year lol.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

I wouldn't want to be guilty of robbing you of Alien Day monies so don't worry about it now. However, I would accept that offer were it made.

Also got a lot of 4 AvPR NECA figs for sale.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Apr 07, 2017, 01:25:06 AM
I wouldn't want to be guilty of robbing you of Alien Day monies so don't worry about it now. However, I would accept that offer were it made.

I'll wait and see whats being offered for Alien Day, but if I don't see anything that I absolutely have to have then I'll definitely make that offer... if its still available anyway.

What do you think of the bust itself? It looks great from what I can tell but the palisades alien warrior always looked weird to me.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 07, 2017, 02:58:07 PM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Apr 07, 2017, 01:25:06 AM

I'll wait and see whats being offered for Alien Day, but if I don't see anything that I absolutely have to have then I'll definitely make that offer... if its still available anyway.

What do you think of the bust itself? It looks great from what I can tell but the palisades alien warrior always looked weird to me.
That would be fine. Had only one offer so far from a new account and I countered it but got no response (probably wasn't sure how to respond). If it's still available, let me know when you're interested and we'll do it.

The bust itself is heavy and super detailed. Even the box is cool. The same goes for the Aliens warrior, but you're right it does seem off. Probably just the face (mouth in particular) and the color scheme seems a little too light. Otherwise they are both worthy of display.

Stanton

Stanton

Hi, just discovered your forum and as I am currently selling on Ebay my original ALIEN 3 FIORINA PRISONER movie costume right out of the movie, I thought I'd better let you buffs know.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALIEN-3-VINTAGE-FIORINA-161-PRISONER-COSTUME-SCREEN-USED-RARE-ORIGINAL-/201886359219?hash=item2f015d5eb3:g:EYYAAOSw03lY58yn

Because the auction ends Wednesday, April 19. Tomorrow!

It's no replica, but made for and worn in ALIEN 3.

Mrcreosote

Mrcreosote

Hot dog now that is rare wonder who wore it

Alien Dreams

Alien Dreams

Hey guys, DaVinci's Dreams is releasing a licensed print for Alien Covenant.

They're dropping it on their site today at 5PM GMT+1, 5PM BST
https://davincisdreams.com/

Here are some more details of the print:
16 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered timed edition
£36
Ships in 3 - 4 weeks

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Is anyone still able to locate a boxed Alien xenomorph " Big Chap"?  I think these were at Toys R Us or Walmart.  Still looking for one

windebieste

windebieste

For what brand and year?

-Windebieste.

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Neca 2017

windebieste

windebieste

Have NECA released a Big Chap this year?   I know the blue Kenner Vicious Warrior 'tribute' item is due out as part of Series 11 ('Let's re-purpose the shit out of our existing moulds and pass 'em off as new figures' Wave) is coming soon.

NECA have actually made several different versions of the Big Chap during the past half decade in both 7 and 22 inch sizes.   You'll need to specify which one.

-Windebieste.

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/382005346102?_mwBanner=1
This may help. They were released around 5 or 6 months ago. I picked up one at Toys R Us, but I hear they were at Walmart too.

windebieste

windebieste

It should still be easy to find.  Hunt around. 

I believe it's basically an alternate packaging to the Series 2 7 inch figure NECA released some time back. 

I sometime wish NECA would do away with the clam shell packaging that has to be destroyed in order to get the figure out.  Boxes are much nicer to open and reassemble if you choose to do so.

-Windebieste.

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

I agree with you about the box. They look great on a shelf too.
The alien was plentiful but not any more..Been looking everywhere with no luck.

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

Hey guys im moving at the end of this month and figured;) it was time to shed some extra stuff soooo im selling most of my NECA predator and Alien stuff

And an old unfinished halcyon facehugger
http://m.ebay.com/itm/182577670766

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed