The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 199,600 times)

dangeROSS

dangeROSS

Hey. Looks cool. Glad you got them in already. We've got a hurricane coming here within the next few hours, and are expected to lose power. So I might be out of touch for a few days.

With the death of my xbox and the recent purchase of a humidifier now in preparation of the hurricane, i'm thinking I should try to me conservative. Would it be a huge jerk move to say that I'd prefer to only grab the predator from this set instead of both? Do you still have the other person lined up for the Alien? If not, I understand and I might just end up grabbing them both. Thanks and again I'll try to get in touch quickly if we do end up losing power here.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 26, 2011, 10:47:36 PM
Quote from: dangeROSS on Aug 25, 2011, 04:40:28 AM
Haha, small world. I'm in Farmington (zip code 06032) right next door to West Hartford. I have an aunt and cousins who live there. Very nice town. I visit there often. How long ago did you move?

Also I have feedback links to my Ebay Account:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=bizzaromort

And CheapAss Gamer:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=44466
I moved to AZ back in 1996. I was 12, haha.

Here's my eBay profile, so you know I'm legit, too:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=xenomrph

And most importantly, this came in the mail today. :)

How's $35 shipped, Priority? Shipping is about $6 for Priority, plus the cost of gas and materials and whatnot? I can get it out to the mailbox tomorrow. My paypal is xenomrph(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thanks!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 27, 2011, 08:53:37 PM
I didn't get a coin in mine XD
It isn't a coin, it's just a metallic sticker. TRU puts it on most of their "exclusive" stuff.

Quote from: dangeROSS on Aug 27, 2011, 09:12:50 PM

Hey. Looks cool. Glad you got them in already. We've got a hurricane coming here within the next few hours, and are expected to lose power. So I might be out of touch for a few days.

With the death of my xbox and the recent purchase of a humidifier now in preparation of the hurricane, i'm thinking I should try to me conservative. Would it be a huge jerk move to say that I'd prefer to only grab the predator from this set instead of both? Do you still have the other person lined up for the Alien? If not, I understand and I might just end up grabbing them both. Thanks and again I'll try to get in touch quickly if we do end up losing power here.
Unfortunately the other person backed out on the Alien. :(

protonpackin

protonpackin

was curious if anybody had the predator from the neca tru 2 pack up for a trade.
im also lookin to get a few skulls from that set

also interested in sdcc berserker and gort

thank you

dangeROSS

dangeROSS

Hey. Sorry about the long gap in communication. I'm just getting power back at my home. I'm sorry to hear that the other person backed out on the Alien. I don't know if I even have the proper fund-age for the set now. I had to buy 3 pumps in addition to the dehumidifier to get a metric ton of water out of my basement. That set me back quite a bit. Have you found anyone else interested in the set? I hate to back out, but I was not expecting a freakin' hurricane to hit lol.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Well, shit, haha. Do you think you'll have the funds for it at some point in the future? I could hang onto the set, I don't have any buyers right now haha.

frankaster

frankaster

hot toys alien warrior and chopper for sale
http://www.ebay.com/sch/arsenal_fiction_replicas/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686
if someone wants a mini 4" hot toys scar predator let me know

still in a few weeks i will put on sale some predator armor sets/parts

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 23, 2011, 05:32:26 PM
Right guys, I've got a bunch of AvPR and Predators posters I'm looking to get rid of.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/avp2/posters/poster06.jpg
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/avp2/posters/normal_poster01.jpg

I think the Predators ones are creased slightly in the middle but otherwise they're fine. It's the Texas Film convention one. I'm looking at £10 including postage anywhere for the AvPR ones and about £8 for the Predators ones. Any takers? Payment via PayPal prefered but I'm sure we can sort something else out (postal orders for UK people etc).

Hey even though i hate AVP-R i still love the earth poster so ill hit you up win im back home. HOLD 1.

Abe

Abe

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Sep 02, 2011, 10:44:16 PM
Right guys, I've got a bunch of AvPR and Predators posters I'm looking to get rid of.

I think the Predators ones are creased slightly in the middle but otherwise they're fine. It's the Texas Film convention one. I'm looking at £10 including postage anywhere for the AvPR ones and about £8 for the Predators ones. Any takers? Payment via PayPal prefered but I'm sure we can sort something else out (postal orders for UK people etc).

Hey even though i hate AVP-R i still love the earth poster so ill hit you up win im back home. HOLD 1.

I like the second one.

dangeROSS

dangeROSS

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 01, 2011, 02:26:58 AM
Well, shit, haha. Do you think you'll have the funds for it at some point in the future? I could hang onto the set, I don't have any buyers right now haha.

Hey. I'm not sure man. I've got to see if my insurance covers anything and how that works out. For now I think I'm going to have to hold off on getting anything for a while. Sorry to do that to you. But I bet someone else on here would be interested. If things do work out down the road I would still be interested in picking up the set.

predxeno

predxeno

After AVP2010 was released, many people found out that the facehuggers in the Hunter Editions were broken.  As a result, Sega mailed many replacement facehuggers to the Hunter Edition owners, many of these replacement facehuggers came with a card or a slip that apologized for the broken facehuggers.  I'm willing to buy one of these cards/slips in new condition for up to $20.  Even if it's not in new condition, PM me anyway if you're willing to sell and we'll see what we can do.

brownieccad

brownieccad

Hey guys please let me know if i am wrong for posting this here, but I wanted to pass this along as an opportunity to one of you guys here before I threw it up on Ebay. Like I said I don't know if members can highlight personal sales, so let me know if I'm wrong here.

I am a college student who needs funds, and unfortunately I decided to part ways with my Hot Toys Wolf Predator, now this isn't the cleaner version with the detailed base, but it comes with sculpted whip rolled up, as well as a poseable one, shruiken (sp?) as well as spear. The only downside, and I hear this is a problem with them is the telescoping spear has lost both end tips, they were incredibly fragile and snapped, it is a clean break and I am sure a quick fix, but I haven't had the time. The rest of the figure is in mint condition, never played with, posed on a couple times, and put on display. Smoke free house. Comes with complete box and all of the accessories, I will include the broken spear as well.

I am looking for $200, or best offer. I am more than willing to negotiate. $15 should take care of shipping, if it is anymore than that I will eat the chargers.I think Paypal would work the best. Thanks guys, It would be awesome if I knew it was going to a fellow collector.

P.S I will post pics tonight or tomorrow

Thanks,

Kyle

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

I am a huge AVP fan always have been well after buying series 3 Neca , i realized that why do i buy these there no use for me in the future and well im selling all my AVP figs and just wanted to let ppl know on this site first before posting on ebay, well i have a bunch in hand all out the package, 2 pussyfaces, custom classic , battle damaged classic, custom falconer with falcon, tusk, mr. black, 2 pred hounds, custom wolf, scar,elder(avp), gray back, custom elder, custom avp game predator, celtic, alien queen, custom grid,battle alien(broke),warrior alien,dog alien,classic alien,facehugger,and chest buste thats all i can think of right now will post pics later when i get home plz let me know if u have any interest  ;)

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Sep 12, 2011, 11:27:06 PM
I am a huge AVP fan always have been well after buying series 3 Neca , i realized that why do i buy these there no use for me in the future and well im selling all my AVP figs and just wanted to let ppl know on this site first before posting on ebay, well i have a bunch in hand all out the package, 2 pussyfaces, custom classic , battle damaged classic, custom falconer with falcon, tusk, mr. black, 2 pred hounds, custom wolf, scar,elder(avp), gray back, custom elder, custom avp game predator, celtic, alien queen, custom grid,battle alien(broke),warrior alien,dog alien,classic alien,facehugger,and chest buste thats all i can think of right now will post pics later when i get home plz let me know if u have any interest  ;)

Yeah man, I'm keen. Just message me the pictures or something and I'll take a look.
Be sure to include the prices next to them, cheers.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Abe on Sep 06, 2011, 05:24:34 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Sep 02, 2011, 10:44:16 PM

I like the second one.

Well if you want one just lemme know.

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Quote from: Sabretooth on Sep 13, 2011, 08:39:31 AM
Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Sep 12, 2011, 11:27:06 PM

Yeah man, I'm keen. Just message me the pictures or something and I'll take a look.
Be sure to include the prices next to them, cheers.
yea dude ill post pics on here as soon as i have time, too busy lately and yea im not selling them individually its ganna be in one big set

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed