The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 199,533 times)

samoht

samoht

Looking for the NECA 7" ALIEN. New and in good condition.

predxeno

predxeno

I may be seeking an Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition facehugger replacement from Sega soon.  Note: item needs to have the card that came with the replacement.  If you don't want to see the facehugger, but are willing to sell the card, PM me either way.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Hey everyone. Im selling a couple of things so heres my list. Everythings been well taken care of and im not a lurker so in SexyPoot u can trust! Anyways, here's what ive got...

Alien Warrior Cosbaby - $20 shipped (near mint in box)
Aliens Comic Interview comic - $10 shipped
Predators: The official adaptation - $10 shipped (bagged and boarded)
Predators: The official sequel - $ 10 shipped (bagged and boarded)
Aliens VS. Predator VS. Witchblade VS. The Darkness All 3 issues. The whole set complete - $15 shipped
Alien VS. Predator: Thrill of the Hunt - $8 shipped
Alien VS. Predator: Civilized Beasts - $8 shipped

Any interest or questions, feel free to let me know. Gladly take offers on bundles. Take the whole lot for $65. Thanks for looking!

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Feb 18, 2011, 03:36:39 AM
Aliens VS. Predator VS. Witchblade VS. The Darkness All 3 issues. The whole set complete - $15 shipped

Is this Mindhunter or Overkill?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Mindhunter. The one everyone seems to already have lol

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Looking for any of the Batman and Alien TPBs

Stalker

Stalker

This is a big one, but I've been searching around for the Sideshow 1:1 original Predator bust for a while & it's damn hard to come across. Just throwing it out there, but if there's anyone that wants to sell, I would be willing to pay top dollar.

sideshowxenomorph

sideshowxenomorph

I am looking for a very rare alien item that i can't find anywhere... I am looking for 1 of either of the 500LE run SPACE JOCKEY jewlery rings.  Does not matter what size i will have it resized if needed, it will be used as an ENGAGEMENT RING if that aids the mind with anyone parting with one.  Pictures of the rare item would also be appreciated if anyone has any.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Good luck to you man. If I gave my Mrs a Space Jockey ring she'd remove my testicles using only small papercuts.

predxeno

predxeno

I can't say I have one, try checking ebay or amazon, but if your girlfriend likes that sort of thing, then she has nice taste. :D

sideshowxenomorph

sideshowxenomorph

HAHA, i should have specified...the ring is for myself, not my girl.  We've been looking for it for a while together and i just thought i would check out some of the alien fan forums because we havent been having any luck.

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

i was looking for a aoshima power loader and came across this they are made by medicom

www.toyboxdx.com

predxeno

predxeno

Wow. :o

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Supposed to be "perfect organization"? Or "perfect organism"?

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Apr 07, 2011, 02:43:46 AM
Supposed to be "perfect organization"? Or "perfect organism"?

Wow, they screwed up. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed