The Avengers (2012)

Started by MudButt, May 05, 2008, 04:53:42 AM

Author
The Avengers (2012) (Read 1,329,336 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 17, 2012, 06:26:50 PM
The MCU is in need of some female heroes though.

Moar Sif please. And Gamora.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 17, 2012, 06:27:59 PMMoar Sif please. And Gamora.

Hear, hear. But it would nice with someone that could make it in a stand alone movie as well.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, definitely. And from the sounds of it, Ms. Marvel may just be the character who could really pull off a leading role, if done correctly.

And while its not exactly a stand alone film, I wouldn't mind a Black Widow/Hawkeye story, myself.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Just to de-rail the tread for a bit who would you guys like to see play Ms Marvel?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yvonne Strahovski is a popular choice and I agree with that. A few years ago I would have said Ali Larter, but now I'm not so sure.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Yeah, shes good but I feel likes Diora Baird looks more the part.

Aspie

Aspie

How about that director of The Matrix that has been making headlines recently? He/she has my vote.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 17, 2012, 06:27:04 PM
...Maybe it emphasizes her overwhelming femininity as opposed to the towering tstosterone of the Avengers? :p

She's not feminine. She surely has curves, but her attitude is entirely masculine.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Not sure if he's a fool, a troll, or a kid...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Aspie is the hero we don't yet deserve.

Aspie

Aspie

I'm just making a point in trying to understand what these characters have to do with The Avengers 2, since they will not be in it.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 17, 2012, 07:44:13 PM
Aspie is the hero we don't yet deserve.

I am not a troll, fool, or kid. I am The Batman.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ScardyFox on Aug 17, 2012, 06:58:03 PM
Yeah, shes good but I feel likes Diora Baird looks more the part.

http://mrpopat.com/admin/upload/wallpaper/2011120813233590311054376136.jpg

She possess the right assets, that's for sure.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 17, 2012, 07:51:23 PM
I'm just making a point in trying to understand what these characters have to do with The Avengers 2, since they will not be in it.

Have you read the script that's yet to be written?

Aspie

Aspie

I would like to see it happen. But it won't because the movie will not succeed if it has to explain the origins of Thanos AND these completely new characters. All of the Avengers had a previous film to bypass that in The Avengers, excluding Hawkeye and Balck Widow. Who are just S.H.E.I.L.D. agents. You would have to certainly dive into the backstory of the interstellar/cosmic blue superheroes who come save the day.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 17, 2012, 08:03:09 PM
I would like to see it happen. But it won't because the movie will not succeed if it has to explain the origins of Thanos AND these completely new characters. All of the Avengers had a previous film to bypass that in The Avengers, excluding Hawkeye and Balck Widow. Who are just S.H.E.I.L.D. agents. You would have to certainly dive into the backstory of the interstellar/cosmic blue superheroes who come save the day.

Worked for X-Men to just a movie appear out of the blue. But then again, the X-Men were very well known to all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed