AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie

Started by War Wager, Apr 22, 2008, 04:29:38 PM

Which is your least fave movie of the whole franchise?

Predator
6 (1%)
Predator 2
15 (2.6%)
AvP: Alien vs. Predator
51 (8.8%)
AvPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
270 (46.6%)
Alien
9 (1.6%)
Aliens
7 (1.2%)
AlienĀ³
37 (6.4%)
Alien Resurrection
102 (17.6%)
Predators
12 (2.1%)
Prometheus
25 (4.3%)
Alien Covenant
12 (2.1%)
The Predator
34 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 560

Author
AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie (Read 236,627 times)

Divpax

Divpax

Quote from: Totemaster on Jun 25, 2011, 10:24:09 PM
Aliens VS Predator: Requiem.

That is ONE... *UGLY*... MOTHER***ER of a movie! XP

And the saddest part is... it has some of the best music of either franchise... Music that good has no place in such a terrible movie...

That's because It stole music from the other movies.

The movie had no originality at all, I thought I was watching gremlins.

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

I prefer Alien Resurrection any day for AvP Requiem..

Ghost Rider

AVPR without a doubt.

DJ Pu$$yface

Who in God's name voted for Aliens?

Anyway, I voted Alien 3.

Divpax

Divpax

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jul 07, 2011, 10:37:24 PM

Anyway, I voted Alien 3.

Not sure, but I want to know who the other 9 people who voted for alien 3 are.  >:(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jul 07, 2011, 10:37:24 PM
Same for Alien. To each his own I guess.

keylight-di

Signore Predatore

I would say AvPR is the worst movie ever. It would of been better if it wasn't too DARK! I saw the movie, too dark especially at the last fight Predalien vs Wolf Predator.

JP9667

JP9667

For me it was alien: resurrection. It was only someone beating a dead horse to make it work. The cloning issue i found was ok but stupid and the dumbest part of the movie was:
Spoiler
when the alien queen gave BIRTH to its offspring was completely the dumbest, stupedest, and ugly idea ever >:( >:( >:( >:(
[close]
.Alien 3 was actually good because it made SENSE.
Spoiler
And the fact that a dog was infected was creative in a way that it would have been the same thing as alien if a human was infected
[close]
. and it was cool to see the CEO of Weyland Utani corporation.  8) i didn't say AvP because it's the movie that started me off with the alien/predator universe any way and AvPR i thought was ok after you watch it a couple of times.  ;D shame on anyone who thought alien(s) thought was a bad movie. Aliens is the BEST. Same with the original predator movies. Im surprised that no one voted for predators. i thought it was good but i thought one of u hardcore fans didnt like it.  :P

Enenra

Enenra

AvPR.

Kalei

Kalei

AVP:R was just.... terrible. Predalien and Predator were cool, but that was about it.

If you watch it with subtitles, it says "ominous music playing" a LOT xD Makes me giggle.

Spidey3121

I'm amazed that Predators doesn't have any votes against it...

PsyKore

PsyKore

This poll should really be 100% to AvPR. But it's close enough, lol.

And seriously, who voted for Alien, Aliens and Predator? Weirdos. :P

TheMonolith

Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 25, 2011, 04:34:06 PM
And seriously, who voted for Alien, Aliens and Predator? Weirdos. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB-wmOYelnM#

JungleHunter87

I voted for Alien3 only because, well..AVPR. What else can be said about it and it's predecessor? That hasn't been already said a thousand times here.

My reasoning behind my virtual dislike of Alien3 is due too 2 factors. 1. They killed Hicks and Newt. The whole purpose of Aliens. 2. Sigorney Weaver is in this film without a good cast. I hate her and her Ripley character anyway. But to have to sit through a whole film where they have anyone else I can root for and listen too that was memorable or likeable was. Painful to say the least.

I like to shun Alien3 and Resurrection from my mind and pretend there is only Alien and Aliens. Same with Predator and Predators. I liked Predator 2,  but it was a copy paste with elements of Lethal Weapon put in for good measure. Also Predators + City = Spider-man with a gun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed