*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 711,425 times)

coolbreeze

Get a stencil made

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: BANE on May 13, 2013, 03:31:01 AM
Right, well, I don't normally like talking about my personal life, but I have a real doozy here. This girl I've been trying to ask out for a month or so now recently got her leg run over by a school bus (a short one, thankfully; given how it happened I tend to wonder if the driver shouldn't be in the back as well). So she's got a cast and walks around with crutches. Now, I know that if we do end up going out, I'll probably be asked to sign her cast; she's got several signatures on there already. There isn't a problem there. The problem is my handwriting is massive. Size 108 in Microsoft Word massive. If I write smaller it looks like I tried to outline mollusc. I'm worried I'll take up her entire cast and write over all her family's sentiments just writing my name.

Any help would be appreciated.
I suggest using the Papyrus font. That way, when you do write over the crucial stuff, at least your name will be written in an important manner.

Cvalda

Cut your hand with a knife and smear some blood on the cast. That way you can make sure your signature is of manageable size and memorable, and also impress her with your gesture of unhinged devotion.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2013, 03:37:09 AM
Cut your hand with a knife and smear some blood on the cast. That way you can make sure your signature is of manageable size and memorable, and also impress her with your gesture of unhinged devotion.
Oh cool! Maybe I can coat her crutches with jizz and piss on her wheelchair next  ::)

Quote from: coolbreeze on May 13, 2013, 03:35:08 AM
Get a stencil made
Not a half bad idea. Cheers!

Aspie

Aspie

lmaooooooooooooooooo

Cvalda

I don't think you can make that much jizz. :-\

BANE

BANE

She's a small lady...

Crazy Rich

Right, well, I don't normally like talking about my personal life, but I have a real doozy here. This girl I've been trying to ask out for a month or so now recently got her leg run over by a school bus (a short one, thankfully; given how it happened I tend to wonder if the driver shouldn't be in the back as well). So she's got a cast and walks around with crutches. Now, I know that if we do end up going out, I'll probably be asked to sign her cast; she's got several signatures on there already. There isn't a problem there. The problem is my handwriting is massive. Size 108 in Microsoft Word massive. If I write smaller it looks like I tried to outline mollusc. I'm worried I'll take up her entire cast and write over all her family's sentiments just writing my name.

This isn't really advice, it's really more what honest me would do and if you like it then go for it.

I'd just tell her what you told us about how you write and see what happens.

DoomRulz

Initial it. Problem solved.

Next question.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Rick Grimes on May 13, 2013, 01:39:21 AM
Quote from: Lie on May 12, 2013, 08:20:11 PM
In case this thread actually does kick the bucket I want to say thanks the members that pushed me to see things through with "Fleshlight Girl".

Cheers.

She looks fun.

Kimarhi

So I ended up in a NTV outside of the camp (non tactical vehicle) when I saw two females from the camp walking toward a taxi.  I asked them where they wanted to go and told them I'd take them there.

Well one thing led to another, and I ended up f**king them both.

Please help me from having to much game.

Aspie

Aspie

too*

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 13, 2013, 10:36:43 PM
So I ended up in a NTV outside of the camp (non tactical vehicle) when I saw two females from the camp walking toward a taxi.  I asked them where they wanted to go and told them I'd take them there.

Well one thing led to another, and I ended up f**king them both.

Please help me from having to much game.
I'm sorry, but your level of game ... is terminal.

Cvalda

I hope you had enough common courtesy to disclose which STD's you gave them.

Kimarhi

Quote from: Aspie on May 13, 2013, 10:37:41 PM
too*

Its affecting my grammar. 

Or is it effecting?!  I don't know anymore.   :'(

Quote from: Cvalda on May 13, 2013, 10:40:34 PM
I hope you had enough common courtesy to disclose which STD's you gave them.

Just cooties........why?  Africa known for something worse!?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed