Avp book by Marc cerensini

Started by Lyana, Apr 12, 2008, 11:33:15 AM

Author
Avp book by Marc cerensini (Read 3,788 times)

Angel_Seb

Angel_Seb

Quote from: Lyana on Apr 22, 2008, 05:02:54 PM
Oh well too bad. Amaz and E-bay would be better,

http://books.search.ebay.com/alien-vs-predator_Books_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQsacatZ267

See if this works for you, i am confused with the american and the aussie dollar. ???

If not i'll try and help you find it on other websites, just notify me.
e-mail addy is alienvspredator@live.co.uk

Thanks for your help... I'll have to go and berate my dad for money now, considering our accounts are his >>

Bishop2

Bishop2

I thought the novelization was solid.  It obviously follows an earlier draft of the film - and has a colder interpretation of Lex's character than was ultimately portrayed on screen - but it does a decent job at interpreting an earlier script before filming was done.

Bob Saget

Bob Saget

i read this years ago before the movie came out.....didnt it have 5 predators in it??

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yes.

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: Bob Saget on Apr 24, 2008, 12:30:19 AM
i read this years ago before the movie came out.....didnt it have 5 predators in it??

Yup.  As mentioned on the Unrated DVD's features, that was the original script's intent.

Bob Saget

Bob Saget

Quote from: Bishop2 on Apr 24, 2008, 05:52:20 AM
Quote from: Bob Saget on Apr 24, 2008, 12:30:19 AM

Yup.  As mentioned on the Unrated DVD's features, that was the original script's intent.

thanks, im at college so i dont have the book on me, if anyone remembers could you tell me how they die, ive always been curious and im not going to read it again

SiL

SiL

One is torn to pieces without a fight, the other is face-hugged and gives birth as Scar and Lex are leaving the pyramid.

Lyana

Lyana

Quote from: Angel_Seb on Apr 23, 2008, 01:51:31 AM
Quote from: Lyana on Apr 22, 2008, 05:02:54 PM
Oh well too bad. Amaz and E-bay would be better,

http://books.search.ebay.com/alien-vs-predator_Books_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQsacatZ267

See if this works for you, i am confused with the american and the aussie dollar. ???

If not i'll try and help you find it on other websites, just notify me.
e-mail addy is alienvspredator@live.co.uk
KK lol, happy to help

Thanks for your help... I'll have to go and berate my dad for money now, considering our accounts are his >>

Lyana

Lyana

well the book does show the readers the original script, so all the sci fi fans can hear two sides of the story, but the story in the book does seem kinda pants to put in a movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed