Does any of you have a link to the AVP:R script?

Started by Rafael S., Apr 10, 2008, 02:27:18 AM

Author
Does any of you have a link to the AVP:R script? (Read 1,020 times)

Rafael S.

I've been looking for it for years and I still don't find it.
Can some one please post some links to this script so I can read it.
I wan't to see what piece of crap Fox paid for annnndddd a little referance. ;)

Pvt. Hicks

There's a script review, but not the actual script.

So no.

Why do you want it anyway? It's not gonna change the movie.

Rafael S.

I heard the Predalien died very early in the script. I wan't to know how they hold on to the rest of the movie without any new stuff. Just plain curiousity.

SM

That script - nor any other - has been made available.

Violates the Geneva convention or something.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Has anyone ever asked the Strause's for a copy of the script outline? They initially claimed they did a page 1 rewrite so that insinuates that a Strause-supervised outline exists, and outlines tend to be bare-bone descriptions at most. I don't think it would be offensive or against the rules to make that public, even if 20th Century has something against making the final screenplay a public affair.

YutaniDitch

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Apr 10, 2008, 03:18:23 AM
Has anyone ever asked the Strause's for a copy of the script outline? They initially claimed they did a page 1 rewrite so that insinuates that a Strause-supervised outline exists, and outlines tend to be bare-bone descriptions at most. I don't think it would be offensive or against the rules to make that public, even if 20th Century has something against making the final screenplay a public affair.

We could ask them...

Sheer wast of time, if you ask me... Then, we would just have more ammo to fire at them...! ;D :D ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed