Sissy Holdo comin' to get revenge.  :P

ace3g

ace3g

Kradan

Kradan

Metal blades versus literal beam of energy - sure that's gonna work

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on May 11, 2024, 02:30:55 AMFAN CAST HER ROLE NOW shoot best suggest wins

She should play this lady. They could say there was space plastic surgery going on or something.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 11, 2024, 07:19:08 PMhttps://s12.gifyu.com/images/Sao3f.gif
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on May 11, 2024, 02:30:55 AMFAN CAST HER ROLE NOW shoot best suggest wins

She should play this lady. They could say there was space plastic surgery going on or something.

https://i.ibb.co/2c88dVR/Amy-Sedaris-Motto-Mandalorian-header.png
naw lets have new characters

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

SM

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Happy birthday, George. 8)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: via ColliderIn a recent interview with SFX Magazine, Emanuel referred to the movie with a new title that could signal a significant shift in its direction. He said, "James Mangold's Jedi Prime is set thousands and thousands of years before [the original trilogy], and I'm really excited to see what happens there." While that quote does not officially confirm a title change, Emanuel's use of "Jedi Prime" suggests exciting possibilities for the upcoming film.

The Prime Jedi and Dawn of the Jedi Art

The mention of "Jedi Prime" aligns with intriguing elements already established in Star Wars canon. In the sequel trilogy's Star Wars: The Last Jedi, a mural of the Prime Jedi is visible on Ahch-To, the island where Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) sought refuge after the fall of his Jedi Temple. This island is not only significant for its connection to Luke but also because it is the location of the first Jedi Temple, founded by the Prime Jedi.

https://twitter.com/Collider/status/1791592555248845187

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

What do you think about this hate for Disney Star Wars?

I feel like it's is Justifiable in a sort of sense, but there are some people who do go way too far and dismissing anything that is from Disney rather Andor, Mandalorian, and the Jedi fallen order series.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

If there's anyone who should go out and touch the grass, it's STAR WARS fans. ;D

Don't get me wrong, there is a fair criticism of the problems of the sequel trilogy. But all that vitriolic hate...which goes as far as harassing actors on social media...is so sad and disgusting at the same time. ???

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 18, 2024, 02:10:40 AMIf there's anyone who should go out and touch the grass, it's STAR WARS fans. ;D

Don't get me wrong, there is a fair criticism of the problems of the sequel trilogy. But all that vitriolic hate...which goes as far as harassing actors on social media...is so sad and disgusting at the same time. ???
Yeah, I would say that would go too far. Like As you said, they indeed people in the fan base that hate the sequels because they wanted it to be better than it is. That what I don't understand is the Is dismissing everything that Disney has done like I know they're bad company, But they can also make a good content too. I find it a little bit too ridiculous to see people begging that Disney will go bankrupt. Do you know how many people that would lose their job. Upon thousands and thousands of workers would. A couple of them wouldn't be able to get another job.

SM

SM

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on May 18, 2024, 02:03:33 AMWhat do you think about this hate for Disney Star Wars?

I feel like it's is Justifiable in a sort of sense, but there are some people who do go way too far and dismissing anything that is from Disney rather Andor, Mandalorian, and the Jedi fallen order series.

The vitriol isn't remotely justifiable. People will like some and not others. There's plenty of legit criticisms to make. But it's not Disney. People shat on Jedi for the Ewoks, then they shat on the Ewok movies, then they shat on TPM, AOTC and to a lesser extent ROTS. Then The Clone Wars. All before Disney was anywhere near it.

They're just angry that they're not eight years old anymore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed