Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,927,193 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: Eva on May 05, 2014, 01:07:48 AM
Never! ;D

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 05, 2014, 12:59:45 AM
I seem to remember a fusion reactor making a big boom in Aliens.

Well, that's Jim Cameron not understanding the major differences between a fusion power plant design and a thermonuclear bomb design. In other words, he needed a Deux Ex Machine moment to propel the plot forwards. :D

There were two machines who were your ex's?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SM on May 05, 2014, 01:25:58 AM
Quote from: Eva on May 05, 2014, 01:07:48 AM
Never! ;D

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 05, 2014, 12:59:45 AM
I seem to remember a fusion reactor making a big boom in Aliens.

Well, that's Jim Cameron not understanding the major differences between a fusion power plant design and a thermonuclear bomb design. In other words, he needed a Deux Ex Machine moment to propel the plot forwards. :D

There were two machines who were your ex's?

:D :D :D

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

My vision is augmented.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on May 05, 2014, 01:40:19 AM
My vision is augmented.
My vision is augminted.

No Mentos or Tic Tac can hide from me.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hope we can get Episode 8 on May 4, 2018. I still see the sequels coming out three years apart then two since they would have to rush everything. Episode 9 will likely come out by 2021 then maybe let the franchise take another decade break. I don't want Disney burn people out.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Disney will burn the f**k out of SW.  But the good thing about SW is that it isn't a limited story.  You literally have an entire galaxy to draw stories from.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Possible First Look At Chewbacca For STAR WARS: EPISODE VII

QuoteMay the fourth be with you! Yesterday, the Star Wars instagram account posted an image of Disney Chairman and CEO Bob Iger posing with a familiar Wookie. Might just be our first look at Peter Mayhew in his Star Wars VII designed Chewbacca costume.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=99434#DcO5cY6VrSVrPRrx.99

Also, gotta love Mark Hamill :D

QuoteMay the 4th be with you! Best phony holiday besides April Fools.Thanks for all the support for my return in Ep. 7-Hope I don't get typecast.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Have these rumors been posted?

QuoteNow the rumors are really flying, so season everything with salt unless it's officially confirmed. The latest (reportedly from a Movie Pilot story that has now been taken down) says that that new female role will be played by Lupita Nyong'o — and she will be playing Asajj Ventress. Along with that major rumor, here are a few smaller ones:

Daisy Ridley will be playing a member of the Solo Family.
        Max Von Sydow will be providing his voice only to a character that will run right through the new Trilogy.
        Luke Skywalker will be the 'Obi Wan' type character of the new trilogy.
        Han Solo is the High Commander of the New Republic
        Leia is now the 'Queen Regent of the Republic'
        The Big bad is not a Sith Lord

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Ventress on the big screen? Further solidifying the Clone Wars tv show as proper "canon"? Yayyyyy... but probably untrue. :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Other Dark Jedi possibly.

If there is no lightsaber play inbetween adversaries/good guys SW loses some of its magic. 

Shasvre

Shasvre

I haven't really commented on the new cast, but I'm feeling very hyped for this. If they want to use Daisy Ridley as Jaina Solo, I would not mind at all. If not, well, the cast still seems excellent. Can't wait to see Luke, Han and Leia back on the big screen again. That they're getting company from Max von Sydow is another nice bonus. :)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Is it wrong to wish that Boba Fett would return?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

They are working on a standalone for boba.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Dovahkiin on May 05, 2014, 04:39:39 PM
Is it wrong to wish that Boba Fett would return?

Post-ROTJ? Yes, very much so.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 05, 2014, 04:25:54 PM
Other Dark Jedi possibly.

If there is no lightsaber play inbetween adversaries/good guys SW loses some of its magic.

Who says you need to be Force-sensitive to use one - or even several - of them?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed