The Dark Knight Trilogy

Started by Sci, May 13, 2007, 09:19:38 AM

Author
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Read 2,619,202 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Hubbs on Jul 24, 2012, 10:34:40 PM
OK I could be wrong yes, but for gods sake don't just go believing everything you see n read geez! Just cos it all looks nice n cozy and the article tells you something doesn't mean its complete fact. Just saying.

The man is there on his own, Hubbs!

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 24, 2012, 10:41:48 PM
OK I could be wrong yes, but for gods sake don't just go believing everything you see n read geez! Just cos it all looks nice n cozy and the article tells you something doesn't mean its complete fact. Just saying.

Really? haha you were there then? you saw it all, got some snaps, you work there and know the whole story  ::)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Hubbs on Jul 24, 2012, 10:46:09 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 24, 2012, 10:41:48 PM

Really? haha you were there then? you saw it all, got some snaps, you work there and know the whole story  ::)

Did you not read the damn article I posted up a while ago? He's there on his own, dammit!

Don't even bother going back to see the article, here's a different one saying the same exact thing.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=64473

First Blood

First Blood

No no. He's a plant by Warner Bros. It's a conspiracy.

Spoiler
[close]

Hubbs

Hubbs

OK the article says that...fine, he was there on his own. But how do you know he went there off his own bat? how do you know it wasn't organised by his agent or WB or whoever? might be, might not be, we don't know, don't believe everything you read.

Geez, anything to do with this franchise you all suck it right up don't you, if Nolan said jumping off skyscrapers was fun you'd all do it wouldn't you lol! and attack anyone who disagreed lol!

Do these films brainwash you whilst you watch or something.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Hubbs on Jul 24, 2012, 10:59:26 PM
OK the article says that...fine, he was there on his own. But how do you know he went there off his own bat? how do you know it wasn't organised by his agent or WB or whoever? might be, might not be, we don't know, don't believe everything you read.

Geez, anything to do with this franchise you all suck it right up don't you, if Nolan said jumping off skyscrapers was fun you'd all do it wouldn't you lol! and attack anyone who disagreed lol!

For the love of christ, Hubbs. You know what, forget it, I'm done talking to you on the subject of whether or not Bale went there without the intention of this being a PR stunt. Don't see why I should waste my time on this shit any longer.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Hubbs is actually Derp Dog's other account.

First Blood

First Blood

No. You're trying to see something that isn't there. :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 24, 2012, 11:05:54 PM
Hubbs is actually Derp Dog's other account.

That explains it.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Is it that hard to believe a celebrity can have a heart hubbs? Geez

ace3g

ace3g

and apparently Bale got into the hospital by ambulance to not attract attention.  And so far there have only been about 3 photos released.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

I believe I posted somewhere that he wouldn't do it.

I believe I said "He's no Ron Perlman."

I believe it is time to eat my words.

Please pass the milk.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 24, 2012, 11:08:55 PM
and apparently Bale got into the hospital by ambulance to not attract attention.

..the dude IS Batman. :D

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

The ambulance then. Much more subtle.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Very nice of Bale to visit the hospital  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed