The Dark Knight Trilogy

Started by Sci, May 13, 2007, 09:19:38 AM

Author
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Read 2,610,612 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 15, 2011, 08:44:28 AM
My point being that the Aliens in those movies were six foot guys in rubber suits who were made to look seven feet tall using camera tricks.

The Alien suits looked good on their own without need for trickery though, well I can't see it with Bane I really can't, he's not  even as big as Batman by the look of the pics and footage and I can't believe he was THAT big prior to that, any pics?

To be fair a lot of the suits seen on film in Aliens were black latex with bits stuck to them, all of which was hidden with shadows and smoke.

As for Bane, lets wait and see. They might surprise you  ;) I'm sure hoping they will.

Quote from: Ghostface on Aug 15, 2011, 03:46:43 AM
Quote from: Bad Replicant on Aug 14, 2011, 08:28:14 PM
Nice profile view in this one.

Really thought they were going to bulk him up more than this. He still doesn't look like a match for bats.

i agree, i at least thought he was going to get as big as he is in Bronson, but no, he just looks like a normalguy with moderate muscles in these pics, not any sort of musclebound warrior tye!

SiL

SiL

The Alien suits looked good on their own without need for trickery though
Most of the time they looked like shit. Aliens had spandex with latex glued on. Even in the movie, if you freeze-frame during a strobe-light shot the Aliens look tacky. The cameras saved them.

Xenodog

Xenodog

That ^ on an unrelated note.

But Bane's costume in those pictures looks shit. If he's really like that in the film I will be disappoint.

why are people being so critical about all this? We know that's not the final suit for catwoman, and we know that bane is going to be kick ass....so why cry about everything if you don't know how it looks yet?

Hubbs

Hubbs

^ How do we know Bane will be kick ass!!!!!?  just cos Nolan is directing!?  :o thats really tweaking the nipples of fate

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 15, 2011, 03:51:37 PM
tweaking the nipples of fate

Just felt like quoting it, that's all.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: SiL on Aug 15, 2011, 11:26:24 AM
The Alien suits looked good on their own without need for trickery though
Most of the time they looked like shit. Aliens had spandex with latex glued on. Even in the movie, if you freeze-frame during a strobe-light shot the Aliens look tacky. The cameras saved them.
Well, I like to watch my movies in motion  :P

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

The point is that in none of the Alien films do they look good without lighting and camera tricks. They look like men in rubber suits.

^ How do we know Bane will be kick ass!!!!!?  just cos Nolan is directing!?  :o thats really tweaking the nipples of fate

Because that's his character, it's what he does.

Quote from: 85 on Aug 15, 2011, 01:47:39 PM
why are people being so critical about all this? We know that's not the final suit for catwoman, and we know that bane is going to be kick ass....so why cry about everything if you don't know how it looks yet?

Because people like to bitch. It's like they've forgotten BB and TDK and just want to complain about everything. How about at least giving Nolan the benefit of the doubt, hmm?

Aeus

Aeus

Don't feed him Yellow. Just let him run around like the headless chicken he is.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Aug 15, 2011, 04:34:40 PM
The point is that in none of the Alien films do they look good without lighting and camera tricks. They look like men in rubber suits.

Because people like to bitch. It's like they've forgotten BB and TDK and just want to complain about everything. How about at least giving Nolan the benefit of the doubt, hmm?

I totally agree with everything you said.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Aug 15, 2011, 04:45:57 PM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Aug 15, 2011, 04:34:40 PM

I totally agree with everything you said.

Me too. Hate all the people wanna bitch and moan about everything. There should be a definition of them in the dictionary: Useless Piece of Shit Who Judges Specific Works before Release, and takes their geek fandom to a level that annoys even the most Geeky Fanboys.

Dicks!

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

^ you mad bro? \

:laugh:

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: coolbreeze on Aug 15, 2011, 04:58:42 PM
^ you mad bro? \

:laugh:

No, he's just right.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Everyone that has complained on here so far has only offered constructive criticism in my view, we are only pointing out obvious faults that are there to be seen eg. Catwoman doesn't look like Catwoman and Bane doesn't look that exciting.
The fact you guys can't seem to accept anything said against Nolans Batman films shows you are simple biased and unable to have proper discussions about the film, when the film is released I can guarantee that most of you will say you love the film even if it is average or not very good because you simple can't seem to accept otherwise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed