Started by Purebreedalien, Mar 03, 2008, 11:13:34 AM

Author
Skins, Maps etc. (Read 3,099 times)

Zero

Zero

Quote from: Private Hudson on Mar 07, 2008, 02:36:07 AM
Quote from: Zero on Mar 07, 2008, 02:29:15 AM
I just wanna get my mods to work  :-\

I actually figured it out, and it seems to work fine (Except from my gay Vista not running smooth), go to whereever you put the file, open it, and install it, it works.
See thats the problem.I don't know how to install it.I put them all in the custom folder and type in the commands on the command line but It never works.

KingKenny

KingKenny

If you put the rez files in the correct file path and also used the correct command line(s), it should work.

You might want to try the mod manager: http://aliensvspredator2.filefront.com/file/AVP2_Mod_Manager;57563

I never use it, but it might simplify things for you.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Just search your documents, and then double click on it, and then just follow the prompts. And if there are many versions of the mod, make sure you have the first mod already installed.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Zero on Mar 07, 2008, 09:47:08 PM

I actually figured it out, and it seems to work fine (Except from my gay Vista not running smooth), go to whereever you put the file, open it, and install it, it works.
See thats the problem.I don't know how to install it.I put them all in the custom folder and type in the commands on the command line but It never works.

Your doing something wrong.

Something you don't understand and thus, we wont understand.

Xhan

Xhan

Is your spacing correct?

Are you clicking on the "always specify" checkbox?

Are you using SLASHES -->/<-- instead of WHACKS -->\<-- ?

Zero

Zero

Quote from: Xhan on Mar 08, 2008, 06:33:02 AM

Is your spacing correct?

Are you clicking on the "always specify" checkbox?

Are you using SLASHES -->/<-- instead of WHACKS -->\<-- ?

Example:   -rez Custom/RCMP2.rez

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

This is off topic, but anyone know where I can download a free WinRar program? I need it to get the UMP's to work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed